Zomg! New person here

Ahhh, you were that niiti person, I was wondering when Rai would fix that. =P I did the same thing and couldn’t post. Though it looks like you picked your own name after that.

Welcome to the forums!

Nina wrote:

Welcome Nina!

We LOVE new peoples!!

Tell us what animes you like so we can fall all over you and tell you what we like (but we want YOU to go first!).

Legends of the Dark Kings only has 13 eps so I’m afraid that’s it for that show.

Please browse around on all the forums and jump in whenever something interests you.

If you have any questions, just ask! Someone will answer, in fact, I’ll bet many people will answer. Maybe, if you’re lucky, a fight will break out (just kidding).

If you want to add a sig, just go here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/
Our forums are still a little ‘new’ and we haven’t quite gotten all the links togethers yet…

So, enjoy… Come back often and post lots!! :laugh:

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]Nina wrote:

Welcome Nina!

We LOVE new peoples!!

Tell us what animes you like so we can fall all over you and tell you what we like (but we want YOU to go first!).

Legends of the Dark Kings only has 13 eps so I’m afraid that’s it for that show.

Please browse around on all the forums and jump in whenever something interests you.

If you have any questions, just ask! Someone will answer, in fact, I’ll bet many people will answer. Maybe, if you’re lucky, a fight will break out (just kidding).

If you want to add a sig, just go here:
www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option...show/func,myprofile/
Our forums are still a little ‘new’ and we haven’t quite gotten all the links togethers yet…

So, enjoy… Come back often and post lots!! :laugh:[/quote]

Aww… no fair… I actually love Legends of the Dark King(whoa, I’m a girl that likes anime like that. :0). I guess I have to start watching another show. :frowning: Well, I’m currently watching Gakuen Alice(my favorite by far next to Dark King). Tbh, I have a bunch of fave shows. D:

Can I spam? Jk. :3

Nina wrote:

[quote]Aww… no fair… I actually love Legends of the Dark King(whoa, I’m a girl that likes anime like that. :0). I guess I have to start watching another show. :frowning: Well, I’m currently watching Gakuen Alice(my favorite by far next to Dark King). Tbh, I have a bunch of fave shows. D:

Can I spam? Jk. :3[/quote]

I like Legends of the Dark King also, so that’s two girls! :wink:

And, well gee, I wish you wouldn’t spam, I might have to get my Mod Whip out, and that’s never a good thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Slowhand wrote:

Make it three girls!! :silly:

My kinda girls too!

I giggled. Zomg. If any of you have skype, maybe we can all chat sometime. :3

We hope you’re finding this place to your liking.

can we throw you into our soap opera?

Haissan wrote:

ooh. :o

Sure? >:3

Nina wrote:

[quote]Haissan wrote:

Sure? >:3[/quote]

You have no idea what you just got yourself into, but you will love it! :silly:

(btw - it’s called As The Mecha Turns - if you haven’t already come across it)

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Nina wrote:

Sure? >:3

You have no idea what you just got yourself into, but you will love it! :silly:

(btw - it’s called As The Mecha Turns - if you haven’t already come across it)[/quote]

Oh dear. D:

I’m scared now. Omg. Can you help me? ;~;

:laugh: No reason to be scared! This is what we are talking about. Enjoy!

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,13366/

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]:laugh: No reason to be scared! This is what we are talking about. Enjoy!

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,13366/[/quote]

Ooh. :3

How do you add a sig btw?

Nina wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]:laugh: No reason to be scared! This is what we are talking about. Enjoy!

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,13366/[/quote]

Ooh. :3

How do you add a sig btw?[/quote]

Check your PM… I got it now

Yay! Thanks!

I have a sig now. ;3

And a cute one it is.

Thank you.

I had to get it from the mkw.com forum. Lol

-made a request-

Yay, a new person! Welcome.

I really need to watch Darker Than Black one of these days.

Mystic wrote:

[quote]Yay, a new person! Welcome.

I really need to watch Darker Than Black one of these days.[/quote]

Thanks! I think I should stop bumping this thread. xP

Then watch DTB. You’re missing out. :3