Zomg! New person here

Hey everyone! My name is Nina and I’m sort of new here. I had trouble with my name(no foreign characters allowed! D:) so I wasn’t able to post anything.

I signed up to this website to keep track of my anime, make friends, and be a comeplete dork. I’m a gamer and a very friendly person. :smiley:

Welcome aboard! It’s always nice to have new people around. I think you’ll find most of us pretty friendly, so make yourself at home!

-gets a comfy seat and puts some lamps-

Oh dear… I’m making myself feel too much at home. :smiley:

Nina wrote:

[quote]-gets a comfy seat and puts some lamps-

Oh dear… I’m making myself feel too much at home. :D[/quote]

Oh hai there! Welcome to our pad. I just made pizza. :smiley: passes some your way

Welcome to the boards Nina! We welcome you to this madhouse!

Hey Nina, welcome to AN. Hopefully you won’t see me around too often for the next three weeks, and I say that with good intentions. I’ve got a whole ton of stuff to do for school, so if you see me online, kindly tell me to gtfo.

See you 'round.

That’s Hentai, he’s a swell guy.

Welcome!

Pretear is quite ducky herself, trust you me.

Oh and since this is the Anime Network…

Nina wrote:

That’s fine. Just don’t touch Himeno’s magazines. She gets pretty possessive! :stuck_out_tongue:

But mostly, steer clear of Cody’s magazines, the pages are crusty and their content are liable to make you blind.

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Nina wrote:

That’s fine. Just don’t touch Himeno’s magazines. She gets pretty possessive! :P[/quote]

waits for Himeno to come storming in the thread :smiley:

Oh nvm. lol

-in Elvis voice-: Why thank you, thank you very much.

lol crusty mags

Lol @ everyone.

Thanks for the warm welcome. -eats a bagel-

Welcome to you Nina!! Welcome to our chaos!! :wink:

And yes, please stay away from Pretear’s Vamp’s Health mag. She is very possessive of it. Besides, if you stare at the cover too long, you may get glamoured!! (& that would also make Pretear jealous - she hates to share!)

Anyway, please enjoy yourself and join us in our madness!!

What are some of your favorite animes?

Be sure to watch some anime on the site. Great way to start the day. :slight_smile:

I’m way ahead of ya. :smiley: I’m just trying to figure out if Legends of the dark King is gonna run only up to EP. 13. =

-takes a magazine-

As long as it isn’t mine dear.

Yes. When TAN runs an anime all episodes are listed but if they’re all not playable they may not be playable until a certain date. In this case the next batch of new anime episodes launch on Dec. 3.