Angel Beats

Oh, I see what happened. The HD file is already on your computer, so it won’t let you download it again. You may have to wait 24 hours for the rental to expire, but you will have to start playing it first. I think you should be able to download it again after that. If that doesn’t work, just contact iTunes support. They’re really good about helping out with issues like this.

The HD file is the same whether it’s a rental or download. The rental just expires 24 hours after playback starts and then automatically erases off your hard drive.

Ep. 2 up and running…and it is awesome.

I just downloaded episode 2 :slight_smile: Can’t wait to watch it.

They posted the blu-ray covers on amazon.

Was there a need to quote the entire thing?

Most likely not. :laugh: Just the links would’ve been good enough.

Off-topic: Congrats on post 3000, Coffee!

EDIT - RATS! Slow beat me to it!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t quote the whole thing. Do you mean, 3000 to many posts?

My point was, there was absolutely no reason to quote it at all, just to post that.
Or better yet, avoid the situation completely, and if it matters to you that much that PP hasn’t edited the pic yet, you could just post the cover yourself, like I did with the new Hidamari Sketch cover.

I know you post on Mania, I’ve seen you, you could have just posted WTK’s image and be done with it.

Dude, can’t you see he’s just overly ecstatic that Angel Beats is getting closer to it’s BD/DVD release. I can’t fault him for wanting to share his enthusiasm/love for what seems to be his fave show.

No different from your love for PMMM.

Let’s all give each other hugs. :kiss:

While true, my love for PMMM has no bounds, I don’t quote the first post of that thread (or any thread for that matter)… ever.

Quoting the first post bugs the hell out of me on any forum, but quoting the first post for no reason what so ever, just irks me to no end.

Meh

Episode 1 –

spoiler

I think this series will be a lot of fun. It’s begun really well and I already like the characters. And the concept is certainly interesting if not outright strange.

I’m just wondering how many times and in how many ways Otonashi will die during this series. It’s very amusing so far! And the band is great! :smiley:

I just watched episode 3 dubbed, I think Hilary Haag as Yui is awesome.

Well…I’ll watch another ep.

Seen ep. 2 and like the series so far. It does seem like Yuri Nakamura should be related to Haruhi Suzumiya.

Just watched episode 4 with english dub, This is the most boring episode of Angel Beats but its still good.

Looks like TAN posted dub clips on YT yesterday.

Getting better. But every time someone says ‘noob’ I cringe.

I just watched episode 5 with english dub, I am now convinced Brittney Karbowski is the best choice for Yurippe.

uguu… just awesome