Anime Network on Hulu & Hulu Plus

Hey slowhand that’s actually where I got the information before I composed my last 2 posts and I know how busy you guy’s are but I’ve grown accustomed to you guy’s sharing the pertinent new info in the weekly Friday anouncements.
And I really miss that.
Signed with ton of respect for the hard work everyone at Anime Network puts in for our satisfaction samuraitower.

[quote=“samuraitower” post=160061]Hey slowhand that’s actually where I got the information before I composed my last 2 posts and I know how busy you guy’s are but I’ve grown accustomed to you guy’s sharing the pertinent new info in the weekly Friday anouncements.
And I really miss that.
Signed with ton of respect for the hard work everyone at Anime Network puts in for our satisfaction samuraitower.[/quote]

Well, tomorrow’s Friday, and I don’t really know if Rai’s planning on putting all that stuff back in the blog or not. I know he’s had requests to do so, but haven’t heard anything more about it.

Have you considered signing up for the Online Player newsletter?

And if you had the information before you made the posts, then you knew those series were scheduled for February and not January. (or maybe that was just a typo on your part)

Anime will not be uploaded to Hulu until after it’s been here on the Online Player.

Chuckling to myself you know what I did misinterpret the the episode premier date as this month instead of next month, but the other half of my posts where about how the anouncements don’t really do much announcing any more except for premium members.
So my miaculpa if I offened anybody but this will at least let other hulu plus subscriber’s know to be on the look out for these shows and pass on the info to other pages on the A.N. forum.
Signed samuraitower

[quote=“Slowhand” post=160063]

[quote=“samuraitower” post=160061]Hey slowhand that’s actually where I got the information before I composed my last 2 posts and I know how busy you guy’s are but I’ve grown accustomed to you guy’s sharing the pertinent new info in the weekly Friday anouncements.
And I really miss that.
Signed with ton of respect for the hard work everyone at Anime Network puts in for our satisfaction samuraitower.[/quote]

Well, tomorrow’s Friday, and I don’t really know if Rai’s planning on putting all that stuff back in the blog or not. I know he’s had requests to do so, but haven’t heard anything more about it.

Have you considered signing up for the Online Player newsletter?

And if you had the information before you made the posts, then you knew those series were scheduled for February and not January. (or maybe that was just a typo on your part)

Anime will not be uploaded to Hulu until after it’s been here on the Online Player.[/quote]

Sorry the reply and quote were posted backwards but I’m posting from my phone because google chrome on my pc won’t recognize you online certificate.

Google Chrome version 32 and Firefox Beta both accept the certificate from COMODO CA Limited.

-Joe

What OS are you using on your PC?

I know the feeling as each time I visit this site with a fresh copy of Firefox I have to add an exception for this site as Firefox insists that the certificate here expired. Firefox makes it harder to add exceptions as time goes on too :frowning:

Windows xp home I have a new one with Windows 8 but untill I get a new security that’s staying offline for now, but today I’m posting to let all my fellow hulu subscriber’s know that there was a super quick turnover on these 3 premium online members exclusives:
Papillon Rose episodes 1-6 plus the OVA 1/27/2014,
AKB48 Ne-Mouse TV episode 1 1/27/2014,
Myself; Yourself episode 1 1/20/2014.
Signed samuraitower

Now available on Hulu

Hey spazzysam it’s good to see you posting on the thread you started but you forgot to post about.

Fist of the North Star (OVA) DUB: episodes #01-03.

Was also uploaded today with the three you posted about earlier, I also wanted to ask if you can please tell us if and when Orphan season’s one and two will be released to free streaming hopefully within the next six months.

Signed samuraitower

Hello moderator this is probably the 5th time I’m posting about this in like the last 4 pages of this thread but I never receive any updates about this thread and I’ve been following this one for at least 6 month’s and yet nothing.
I am receiving the missing VOD content updates but not this one, I know I’m the only one who posts on this thead with any regularity but I should receive other people’s posts in my email just as well.

Now Available on Hulu:

Now Available on Hulu:

hey all I had a question about AN on Hulu Plus. is there anyway to watched dubbed episodes on hulu? I have tried in the past but I always get subbed versions, and it is on anime that I KNOW has been shown on VoD dubbed before, so any help? thanks in advance.

While there are a few dubbed titles available on Hulu from Anime Network, the majority of our content is subtitled.

If you are interested in watching a dubbed version, it is available on Anime Network Online.*

*Premium Subscription may be required.

Good evening spazzysam and slowhand I was wondering when you guys were going post about the two movies and one classic series that you have uploaded (movie’s) began uploading (series) I’m not going to list what they are this time I’m gonna leave that to you but I will say thank you for this and I’m really enjoying all of the 8 New simulcasts.
Signed Samuraitower.

Alright since neither of you answered I guess I’ll post what two movie’s where uploaded to hulu on Thursday.
Lady Death and Parasite Dolls were the movie’s.
And the original Casshan was the series. Only episode #1 has been uploaded for now and you won’t find it in recently added because that’s posted as if it was addedd around two year’s ago and then expired shortly after.
And all of this past Sunday’s through Friday’s simulcasts were uploaded with out a problem.

Signed samuraitower

Hello everyone its been close to three week’s and still no one’s has updated this thread on new content that’s been uploaded aside from myself, well ok here’s what’s new.

Mardock Scramble: The Third Exhaust Movie (SUB)
Happiness! Episodes #01-12
The Familiar Of Zero: Season 1 Episodes #01-13
Alongside the sixth episode’s of each of these series:
Engaged To The Unidentified #6,
Hozuki’s Coolheadedness #6,
Magical Warfare #6,
Sakura Trick #6,
Love, Chunibyo And Other Delusions! -Heart Throb- #6,
Wizard Barristers #6,
And the seventh episode of Soni-Ani: Super Sonico The Animation #7, did get uploaded to the online player and hulu plus this week.
But the seventh episode of Nobunaga The Fool: #7 The Hidrophont, has not been to either the A.N. online player and hulu plus.
Please correct the missing Nobunaga episode soon and then explain the hold up afterwards.

https://theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,4/func,view/id,159149/limit,20/limitstart,20/#163934

My guess, it was delayed in Japan for some reason.

hey spazzysam I had a post in the new anime suggestion thread and space cobra joe helped me out a bit with a listing of which anime was subbed and which was dubbed for ANO and I was wondering if there was any way possible to get something like that but for Hulu Plus, I went through the list and not all of the anime is there from the ANO list or it isn’t dubbed. any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance.