Anime Network on Roku - Support Thread

@GazeOfThePhoenix

Someone else reported this to me earlier and I have emailed Admin. Will try to get an answer soon.

Thanks for reporting!

1 Like

Is anyone still having any issues with the Roku channel today?

1 Like

As of now, everything is all good on my end! :+1:

2 Likes

@GazeOfThePhoenix - Thanks for confirming!

Iā€™m having a similar problem my queue is all scrambled and itā€™s not displaying all of the shows.

1 Like

@SuperSaien64 - Can you tell me which shows are not appearing for you in your Roku queue vs the website queue?
Are you experiencing the same crash issue reported by the other user?

Well technically all the shows are displaying queue but its only showing certain episodes in the queue for example Angelic Layer only shows episode one and Medaka Box only shows episode 12. Its very screwy I havenā€™t been able to watch anything from my queue because of this. Although everything appears to play just fine its just very daunting to try to watch any of the shows in my queue because of this.

I have premium account and canā€™t access the shows in my queue without logging in. When I try to enter my info I keep getting an authentication failed message even though iā€™m logged in on the Roku already. Tried to send an email to support but the system keeps kicking the email back to me.

@Jayebrownskin - We received your email. Iā€™ve responded to your email with steps to troubleshoot the issue.

Well technically all the shows are displaying queue but its only showing certain episodes in the queue for example Angelic Layer only shows episode one and Medaka Box only shows episode 12. Its very screwy I havenā€™t been able to watch anything from my queue because of this. Although everything appears to play just fine its just very daunting to try to watch any of the shows in my queue because of this.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Weā€™re working on the issue.

Does anyone know if the Roku Authorization Failed issue will be fixed any time soon? I see a lot of the same issue, but obviously it has not been fixed, and I am not going to continue the service if I canā€™t watch anything due to poor programing.

1 Like

@Valyn76a

I will check with Administration on Tuesday - the offices are closed until then because of the Memorial Day holiday.

1 Like

@Valyn76a - Are you still unable to sign into your account on Roku? Are you able to sign into your account on the website?
Please try resetting your password to see if that helps with the Roku sign in issue. If that doesnā€™t help, let us know and we can do further testing of your account.

1 Like

I tried all the advise that people have gotten with no improvement.

I reset the password 5 times before I posted looking for an answer. I do not see anywhere to reset from within the Roku app itself, however. I restarted the Roku itself after each password reset, just to see if there might be a communication issue between Roku and Anime Network app.

I was wondering, why does it take over 24 hours for any kind of response? I have noticed through a lot of these posts that it can take days for a response. With as many people having the same issue with the same app, said issue should have been main priority, ultimately ending the need for delayed responses to obviously to you people mundane issues.

I say you people find them mundane, because you have yet to find a solution, obviously. You donā€™t seem to care that people are having the same issues, because responses take days to come forth, wasting their free two weeks to be able to utilize so they have to pay for the same, stringing them along in hopes they will continue to pay for services they can not use.

If I wanted days or weeks between responses I would have emailed about the issue, but I like many chose to do it this way hoping for a faster response.

Agreed its been almost a month and were still having issues. :disappointed: I just want to be able to watch some anime, and not have any issues with my queue.

From what I have been told in an email, was that the developer was having issues, and it will not be fixed in the foreseeable future.

So, instead of firing said developers, and getting better ones, they would rather lose a lot of income that could have been made from people with Roku, and continue to string people along with 2 week free trials that can not be used.

I cancelled my account after I got the email. Just using the remaining free time warning people to cancel now, instead of waiting for a fix that will not come about.

Yeah I think a refund would be appropriate to.:angry:
They need to get there act together ASAP.

I have some queue problems. Iā€™m not getting an full series. Every single series Iā€™ve saved is only allowing me to see an single episode. Quite disappointed here :frowning: