AN Forums

Anime Network on Roku - Support Thread

Hello @falconcaf,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues with your queue. I will be more than happy to assist you. Please send technical support inquiries to info@theanimenetwork.com to expedite a resolution. Thank you for your time and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Atu
Customer Service ANO

What schedule should I be using for Roku?

I assumed the Online schedule should match what’s available on Roku, but I haven’t seen a single new series appear since Momokuri started about ten weeks ago. This doesn’t seem to make any sense.

You know, I’m not exactly sure that there is one. I’ll ask tomorrow and get back to you here.

@Trurl514

This is the schedule you should use for Roku.

Admin says that they’re going to refresh the Roku index and see if that fixes it.

Thanks for reporting!

Fixed it, thanks as always for that.

But I have to wonder how things work there. Nobody else mentioned this? Am I the only Roku subscriber? Did someone just forget to do something?

I have a
TCL 32S3800 32-Inch 720p Roku Smart LED TV (2015 Model)
and anime network worked last night with 3 shows. I am on my free trial.
I selected anime network on roku an hour ago. It is still displaying anime network.

It can’t get past that first anime network screen. Any tips?

The problem fixed itself when I went
streaming channel >> search channels >> anime ne >> Go to channel

I can now login to anime network on the roku on the home screen again.

Maybe it just needed a second entry point to escape the bug?

I am having the what is it over year old problem with Roku not letting me watch anything without logging in twice. Then still doesnt work.

Why has this problem not been fixed yet.

Anyway I saw in the tread several times, that resetting password in the app fixes this.
DO I HAVE TO DO THIS EVERYTIME.
But how does one do this. I can not find an option. If i enter it and it doesnt take it it just says reenter never giving me choice to reset.
My settings dont have this option. Oh an if i try to return after an unsuccessful second log in attampt ( the one to watch a show) it just says something like loading or retrieving on a black screen and i have to home the Roku and start again.
At the top of the AN app it says *menu but i can not highlight it, and the star key on Roku does nothing.

Anyone got any help on this. Good thing 2 weeks free after one day of not watching anything im already ready to cancel my Plan.

Hi @Devin1227,

I’m sorry to hear that you are having some issues using our services on a Roku device. Please be on the lookout for an email from me so that we can take some steps to resolve your issue. Thank you and I will be in touch with you soon.

Sincerely,
Atu
Anime Network

I got a number of emails telling me that attempts to renew my account via Paypal had failed. I went to Paypal and found no problem- card was current, no options had been changed. I could find no record of rejected charges in the activity log. Went to my Roku account, ensured everything was fine there, too. Can you give it another try? This would be my AN account under my email (which I assume you can look up from this TRURL514 account’s details).

I’m having the same problem with PayPal and Roku!

My cc is up to date, 0 balance, yet Roku says my payment was declined…

Any ideas?

Has Roku gone rogue, wanting to collect cc numbers?
I really like hiding my payment method behind PayPal…

@jwelsh1

I’ll get this to Admin first thing Monday morning.

Thank you for reporting.

Thank you for fixing my account!
I’d much rather pay TAN directly, than go through Roku…

Slowhand,

Back in October you said the AN Online schedule is the one to use for Roku. However, I cannot find Frame Arms Girls on Roku at all. I even searched on the title and got nothing. AN Online needs to add a section for simulcasts on the Roku app like I find on every other anime app.

I’ll ask about this tomorrow.

Thank you.

Thanks, Slowhand. I have a new 55" TCL Roku 4K HDTV so I hate to have to watch my simulcasts on my computer screen anymore.

HI @Newshawk,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate your feedback in regards to adding simulcasts to the Roku platform. I have escalated your suggestion to the powers that be for future consideration. Frame Arm Girls and Rinne 3 have been added to the Roku as of this morning. If you have any issues accessing the new content, please send me an email at info@theanimenetwork.com. Thank you for you time and support.

Sincerely,
Atu
Anime Network

Thank you, Atu Haywood and Slowhand, for the prompt reply. I’ll catch up on both series later in the week. I’d do it now but work awaits…

does anyone know how to cancel subscription on roku? will not let me in settings online or on roku

@barrydlee

As it states at the top of the forums, the Anime Network offices are closed until Monday for the Easter holiday.

Please check the Roku FAQ Page to see if that can help you in the meantime.

I will forward your question to them first thing Monday morning and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you get this resolved.

Thank you
Slowhand - Moderator