Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2015)

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

All episodes from the 11/5 update are now AVAILABLE!!! Still nothing from the 11/12 update.

1 Like

DirecTV Indiana 46544

Dittos to FK. Plus, there might be a bit of laginappe - I see a Student Councilā€™s Discretion L2, ep. 11 that I didnā€™t see on the schedule. Based on the Wikipedia episode list, I presume this to an OVA, but weā€™ll see once itā€™s downloaded.

Weā€™re only missing one weekā€™s worth of programming now. Stay on 'em, Moisme, and thanks.

Edit: Yup, itā€™s the OVA, although the episodeā€™s description is identical to episode 10.

1 Like

Cogeco
St. Hyacinthe, QC J2S 5L6

Everythingā€™s good for the past couple of weeks. There actually was an issue found in the update of three weeks ago ( Atelier Escha & Logy 11 was the wrong episode received & Windy Tales 11 wasnā€™t received at all ) but I found out about those too late and, well, Iā€™m pretty sure I ainā€™t missing much.

• One question though :

How come some of the newer shows in November like Eden of Grisaia and My Love Story are getting the 2 episodes per week treatment while others ( like Rin-ne ) donā€™t ? Seems weird that these two big fall releases are getting rushed out the window while oft-repeated shows like Saiyuki is staying here for a whole year. What influences those decisions ?

Some re-runs are randomly 2 ep. a week ( like To Love Ru Darkness & Mysterious Girlfriend X ), some re-runs are 1 ep. a week ( like Persona 4 & Fate/Stay Night ) and the scheduling of others shows are just plain weird, like Hayate seasons 3 & 4 were 2 ep. a week for a 12-episodes season while Hayate season 1 has been dropped at 1 ep. a week for a 52-episodes season. I can understand running Space Brothers at 2 ep. per week since this one will take another year to complete ( which is good 'cause itā€™s a very good show ) but the way some of the newer shows are randomly scheduled at 2 episodes a week is hard to follow.

My two cents : Reruns, especially longer shows, should be at two episodes a week while all newer shows should have the usual 1 ep. a week format ( except those long 50 ep. + marathons ) I donā€™t know the opinion of others, maybe Iā€™m in the minority, but I much prefer the usual 1 episode a week pacing ā€” itā€™s easier to fit the viewing into your weekly schedule and itā€™s makes the fun last longer !

2 Likes

Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

No Longer Missing From 11/12/15 update:
Colorful
Eden of Grisaia 1
Fate / Stay Night (TV) 6
Hamatora the Animation 9
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 7
Ruin Explorers 2
Saiyuki 15
To loveru Darkness 3 and 4
Triage X 6
Elfen Lied 10
Windy Tales 13
Food Wars! 5
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! 4
Persona Four 4
Space Brothers 42 and 43

1 Like

DirecTV FL 33563

11/5 updates showed up today, so weā€™re halfway there.

1 Like

TWC 2015/11/13

15/15

All shows are here on Friday the 13th!? :open_mouth: Run and hide, youā€™ve used all your luck for the day!

(They might have been here yesterday, but I kept thinking yesterday was Wednesday :confounded: )

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Nothing from 11/12 update.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Nothing new to report.

1 Like

Eastlink TV

Oct 22
Missing:
Elfen Lied 06 still Missing
Persona 4 01 still missing

Oct 29
All updates received

Nov 5
Missing
Glassslip 12 (Possibly a schedule mistake, as we havenā€™t had any Glassslip for awhile)

Nov 12
Missing
Glassslip 13 (if itā€™s not there by schedule error)

1 Like

Glasslip was an error on the schedule, it is not being sent out.

1 Like

CHARTER SVOD, ST. LOUIS, MO. 63136

11/12/2015 UPDATES:
All updates received

1 Like

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Sometime this afternoon Fate/Stay Night (06) and Hozukiā€™s Coolheadedness (04) from the 11/12 update has been uploaded. Now if the remaining episodes would upload then weā€™ll have a full update.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Now Brynhildr In The Darkness (10) has been uploaded.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Can add Chaika The Coffin Princess (11) to the list.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

I am back again! Brynhildr In The Darkness (09), Gourmet Girl Graffiti (02), Hamatora The Animation (01), Love Stage (03) and Persona 4 The Animation (04) have been recently uploaded. I think before the nightā€™s end that we can get the full 11/12 update.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Can scratch DD Fist of the North Star (01) off the missing list.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Chaika The Coffin Princess (12), Hayate The Combat Bulter! (04) and Love Stage (04) have also been uploaded now. Only Ruin Explorers (02) and Windy Tales (13) are left.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Still missing those two episodes.

1 Like

DirecTV FL 33563

Ruin Explorers 2 & Windy Tales 13 still missing.

1 Like