Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2015)

TWC Kansas City, MO 64116

Missing Still:
DD Fist of the North Star 5
Devils & Realist 4
Fate/Stay Night TV 10
Gourmet Girl Graffiti 6
Hamatora the Animation 5
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 8
Hozuki’s Coolheadedness 8
My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU 1

Guess Ruin Explorers only had 4 episodes?

1 Like

[quote=“Kirbyroth, post:1185, topic:7878”]
Guess Ruin Explorers only had 4 episodes?[/quote]
That’s correct.

What category is La Storia della Arcana Famiglia in?

Verizon FIOS - 13027 (update)

11/19 update not yet received.

• Elfen Lied (English) 11

12/10 updates received.

• Eden of Grisaia, The 9 & 10
  • Fate / Stay Night (TV) 10
  • Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) 8
  • Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 11
  • La Storia della Arcana Famiglia 1
  • My Love Story!! 11 & 12
  • My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO! 8
  • Persona 4 - 8
  • Punch Line 2
  • RIN-NE 4
  • Space Brothers 49
  • To loveru Darkness 12
  • Triage X 10
  • Wish Upon the Pleiades 3

12/10 updates not received.

• Food Wars! 9
  • Saiyuki 19
  • To loveru Darkness 11
  • Utano Princesama Revolutions 1 (episode 2 was received instead)
1 Like

I am guessing La Storia della Arcana Famiglia is supposed to be on “Girl Power”. Well, since it’s still missing, you can find it on “Missed It? Watch Now!” tab. Better download it now, because it’ll disappear from that tab come Thursday night.

1 Like

In your previous post, you said “I can also confirm that La Storia della Arcana Famiglia (01) has been uploaded.”

Is it missing or not?
(Confused I am…)

Oh, La Storia della Arcana Famiglia (01) is not missing. It showed up. Hayate is the only one missing now from 12/10 update. Sorry if that was confusing.

1 Like

I’m only confused because you then said:
“I am guessing La Storia della Arcana Famiglia is supposed to be on “Girl Power”. Well, since it’s still missing…

But yes, it’s supposed to be in Girl Power - what section is it in for you?

CHARTER SVOD, ST. LOUIS, MO. 63136

12/10/2015 UPDATES MISSING:
Saiyuki 19
Food Wars 09

12/10/2015 WEIRD STUFF:
Utano Princesama Revolutions 02 arrived a week early
Utano Princesama Revolutions 01 available in free previews section only

1 Like

It seems Fallen means “girl power” is still missing, and was answering your question as to “what tab Famiglia is appearing on”.

no girl power tab, so Famiglia is appearing in a special section for DirecTv called “Missed it? Watch Now!” for their VOD services that reminds you that there is one last chance to watch a show before it is removed at the scheduled time.

Must have appeared in this “last chance to watch” section because there is no Girl Power section anymore.

so I read it as this

TWC
Stil missing Akame from last week, and everything form this week. Seems the decay of GIRL POWER could be causing confusion across many providers

also TWC VOD website is currently broken. http://www.twondemand.com/tv/cutting-edge-on-demand/anime-network has no CSS to format any of the page. Girl Power section is misisng, and it hasn’t been updated since 11/26/2015 programs were added. TWC claims if it isn’t on that page, that don’t have it every time in the past so who really knows what shennanigans are going on.

1 Like

They changed their website to this (TWC as opposed to TW):
http://www.twcondemand.com/

Eastlink TV

Nov 19
All received

Nov 26
All Received

Dec 3
Fixed
Persona 4 ep 07 Recieved
Punch Line ep 01 Recieved

Dec 10
Missing
Food Wars 09
Persona 4 ep 08
Punch Line Ep 02
Saiyuki Ep 19
Utano Princesama Revolutions ep 01
other issues:
we didn’t get the scheduled Ep. 01… but we got Utano Princesama Revolutions Ep. 02 instead.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

The “Girl Power” tab is no longer missing, as La Storia della Arcana Famiglia (01) is finally in its rightfully place. I mean it is still in “Missed It? Watch Now!” tab.

Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 1) (08) is still missing.

1 Like

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

1 Like

Hi @jp72992 -
Can you confirm if you have received the missing content from the Nov 19th update? We received word from TWC that the content is "available throughout the TWC footprint."
Thanks!

1 Like

DirecTV Indiana 46544

You are completely wrong, sir. The “Missed it? Watch Now!” tab is for newly-released material, not as a “last chance” reminder. If you look under that tab now, you will see all of the 12/10 programming (less Hayate, so far), plus 12/3’s Akame. Furthermore, the GP tab is indeed back with Famiglia as its only entry. It’s possible that there may have been a time lapse between Famigilia appearing and the GP tab’s reappearance, but it’s moot now.

As alluded to before, Hayate’s still missing but I haven’t received notice from DTV about the ticket being closed so I must presume they’re still working on it.

1 Like

HI @jerryl, @shadzar, @jp72992, & @goatboy -
Can you confirm if you received Akame ga Kill ep 1 (Subtitled) yet?
We’ve received notice from TWC that it has been delivered to all areas.
Thanks!

1 Like

Yeah I got it, along with Famiglia episode 2.

2 Likes

no Akama ga Kill other than dubbed episodes on Adult Swim OD, “Kill the Hinderances” and eps 14~16.

Maybe when the outage is over an I can actually play any VOD they will have not only fixed that problem that began 5am EST and have that episode and maybe last weeks update up as well; @spazzysam

(:confused:/)

1 Like

@goatboy - Thanks for confirming!

@shadzar - M’kay. Thanks for the confirmation.

1 Like

TWC Carson, CA 90745

Akame ga Kill ep 1 (subtitled) from 12/3 update still missing, as is entire 12/10 update.

Have spoken to a TWC Customer Service rep in Ontario, CA this a.m. who confirmed that the TAN updates for 12/10 were not available on cable box in her office. It appears that the TAN updates for 12/10 are missing for entire Los Angeles metropolitan area and missing updates may be as far south as San Diego, CA.

2 Likes