Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2017)

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

We’re on Week 3 without any updates. In other words, there’s still no change. Well, “Girl Power” is missing on the VOD menu. Other than that, nothing else has changed.

1 Like

SpecTWC … no change since the Dec 7 updates were received on Dec14, except the only 2 sections left are “Action Zone”, and “Super Happy Fun Time”, the other one is gone, and Aohora 06 is still here. seems it has taken the space of ALL the missing shows since last March…

Remember when MMMS took 2 years to show the final episode… guess Aohora 06 is trying to make up for it by sticking around for 2 years. :rofl:

I also notice the Jan schedule begins with Jan 11, so I guess no Jan 4 shows are to be expected?

2 Likes

Question:

Blue Spring Ride, Ep 4 - scheduled for December 28. So are you only missing Ep 2?

This is another case of the mixed-up Print/Text schedule.

January 4 is at the end of the list.

2 Likes

@anonymous9999

Back on December 11, you stated that Uta no Prince Sama 2, Ep 12 was listed on the menu as Episode 13.

Has this been resolved?

1 Like

@jwelsh1

Are you saying that you’re missing EVERY episode for all of those shows? Or only the updates for 12/28?

Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Regarding Blue Spring Ride, yes, only episode 2 was missing when I posted my earlier report (episode 4 was added yesterday as scheduled). The latest is there are now only 2 categories listed by Frontier - Action Zone and Super Happy Funtime - I think the other section was Girl Power and it no longer is shown but it appears the shows have been condensed into 2 sections now?

The good news is a few of the missing episodes listed in my last report were added this week but several are still not available as listed below.

The Comic Artist and his Assistants Ep 04 still missing (Ep 03 was added)
Detroit Metal City Eps 02 and 04 still missing (Ep 01 was added)
Ebiten Ep 01 still missing
Inu Boku SS Ep 01 still missing
K-On!! Ep 208 still missing (Ep 207 was added)
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Ep 01 still missing
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Ep 06 still missing
RIN-NE 3 Ep 306 still missing (Ep 305 was added)
Shirobako Eps 07 and 08 still missing
Yuyushiki Ep 10 still missing

2 Likes

Frontier VantageTV
Trumbull, CT 06611

As of Friday, 12/29 At 12:00am, ALL the episodes for Dec 28 have been received.

One item to note. On my “Anime Network on Demand” there are three categories, Action Zone, Girl power and Super Happy Funtime. Currently, all shows are in the Action Zone (8 episodes) and Super Happy Fun time (91 episodes). Nothing listed under Girl Power. In the past , the shows were split across all three categories.

2 Likes

Directv Lincolnton,NC 28092

Perhaps it would be better to show what I DO have:

Action Zone:

Aoharu X Machinegun 06
Demon King Daimao 12
Dramatical Murder 12

Super Happy Funtime:

Akikan 09
Glass Maiden 09
K-On! 205
K-On! 206
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU 05
Short Peace
Comic Artist 01
Comic Artist 02
Yuyushiki 09

That’s all that’s showing as of 12/30/17

Thanks
Johnny

2 Likes

January Blogs

2 Likes
Gonna be nice and put my thoughts in a dropdown😜

Thoughts on the new uploads

Nice selection this month. 8 Series and 5 Movies!

Big O Sub version
OMG! This is something I’d never thought I’d see! For any sub enthusiasts, sorry for this next comment.

There isn’t any way Big O’s sub is as good as the dub.

Steve Blum as Roger
Lia Sargent as Dorthy
Wendee Lee as Angel

This one has a Dub (to me anyway) on equal footing to Cowboy Bebop, Fooly Cooly, K-ON!, or Mahoromatic.

K-ON The Movie subbed
Kinda figured this would be coming eventually, since (most of) seasons 1 and 2 were in the past three months packages.

Action Heroine Cheer Fruits
From what I see, it’s a pseudo-idol SOL comedy. I should enjoy this one quite nicely.

Colorful, Appleseed, BSP the movie, Beautiful Bones, Chivalry Of A Failed Knight, and Sakamoto
Welcome back y’all! :yum:

Aura
Despite getting the DVD of it from the Black Friday sale, very happy this one returned too.

Chihayafuru
(Try to type that with auto correct lol😂)
Let’s find out if I made a mistake not getting the PBS of this when it was $59.99 shall we?

Battle Girl High School
Interesting. So this one is based on an Action RPG, and the first half is supposedly all filler. I try not to judge before watching a show, but I might be marathoning this one depending on how well I like the characters and premise.

Squid Girl subbed season 1
The box set is finally released, and season 1 is uploaded the very next month…

It’s honestly a good tactic to improve sales, but for someone like myself who got the PBS (Was I the only one here who got a copy?) It’s kinda upsetting :persevere:

Edit
Noticed Cox doesn’t have a blog post this month. Presumably it’s identical to the Comcast one, since they seem to be on the same upload schedule.

1 Like

Plus one on what Kusanagi said.

DirecTV FL 33563

2 Likes

@anime2461

Back in this post, you listed a lot more shows as missing, did you receive them?

(And yes, I did see your follow-up post)

1 Like

@Fallen_Kusanagi , @JDogK7

Could you confirm for me that you DID NOT receive from the November 30 update:

K-On!! Season 2, Ep 3
Sabagebu -Survival Game Club!, Ep 12
Yuyushiki, Ep 8

I have all the rest from your December 24 post, @Fallen_Kusanagi , just wanted to check on those three for right now.

Also, if someone has time to let me know about the December 28 update, I’d appreciate it.

1 Like

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Those three episodes from 11/30 never showed up. As for the 12/24 update, still nothing and still missing the “Girl Power” category on VOD menu.

2 Likes

DirecTV FL 33563

Same for me. Haven’t gotten any of that stuff.

2 Likes

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Slowhand,

The only missing shows currently are those I listed in my last post (listed the episodes again below). I apologize since I neglected to send you an update after the post you are asking about - I can inform you the other missing episodes listed in that message were added earlier by Frontier. I appreciate you following up to confirm.

The Comic Artist and his Assistants Ep 04 still missing (Ep 03 was added)
Detroit Metal City Eps 02 and 04 still missing (Ep 01 was added)
Ebiten Ep 01 still missing
Inu Boku SS Ep 01 still missing
K-On!! Ep 208 still missing (Ep 207 was added)
Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions Ep 01 still missing
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Ep 06 still missing
RIN-NE 3 Ep 306 still missing (Ep 305 was added)
Shirobako Eps 07 and 08 still missing
Yuyushiki Ep 10 still missing

2 Likes

The report for this week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back since the last report:

None

2 Likes

Thank you all for another great year! Looking forward to working with you this year!

• Slowhand

2 Likes