Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2017)

Sorry! Still not back in the swing of things…yes, I did receive Hayate II #12.

Starting off 2017 on the same foot–the wrong one–I was using in 2016…

1 Like

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year! :tada:

I received an update last night

Girls Und Panzer (WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT PANTIES!!! lol ) possible complete series.

I say this because when I checked this afternoon, it had 12 episodes listed, however it has the recap episodes listed as episodes 6 and 12. I can’t currently check since my box had to restart, and it kinda glitched out in the process.

Presumably Log Horizon season 1 part 2 and To Love Ru part 2 are supposed to be uploaded this month since part 1 of both series were uploaded last month. Am I correct?

As of last night Flying Witch and Norn9 have been fixed on the X1 platform

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City Fl 33848

1 Like

If it’s the dubbed version - then there are only 12 episodes. I suppose they went ahead and kept the numbering consecutive, so it appears that the recap episodes (6 & 12) are there. Hopefully, they skip them.

I always find this so fascinating. It would be much easier if they’d put the recap episodes as a .5 number (5.5 for example), that way it would keep the numbering consistent while skipping those episodes.

Still working on getting you your schedule - thanks for waiting!

Verizon Fios - 13027

1/5 updates received.
Another 12
Bakuon!! 6
Bodacious Space Pirates 1
BTOOOM! 1
Den-noh Coil 4
Girls und Panzer 1
Hayate the Combat Butler! (Season 2) 12
Little Busters! EX 1
Patlabor The Mobile Police (TV) 27
Momokuri 1
Nurse Witch KOMUGI R 8
RIN-NE 2 - 10
Tanaka-kun is Always Listless 10
To loveru 13
Ushio & Tora 39
When They Cry Kai 9

1/5 update not received.
CLAMP School Detectives 1

The following update is still broken.
Another 11 - No sound and it stops playing after about 1 minute.

1 Like

@anonymous9999

Clamp School Detectives doesn’t start until January 12.

I see your schedule has it listed incorrectly, and there isn’t a listing for Jan 12. It must have gotten the wrong date on the first episode.

Just got home and was able to check Girls Und Panzer. It is dubbed and the episode I checked (#6) wasn’t the recap episode, so it appears to just be an episode title error.

As of 3am, GUP is the only update for January.

That could be a good idea, although it probably will never happen, due to recap episodes usually being an official episode in Japan.

A perfect example is GUP as a matter of fact. Durring the original run, weren’t the episodes delayed due to someone messing up some of the animation frames causing them to rapidly create the recap episodes, not once, but twice?

[quote]Still working on getting you your schedule - thanks for waiting!
[/quote]

Don’t worry about it! Patience is a trait you have to acquire managing the kitchen of Hades lol :wink:

1 Like

Spectrum Carson, CA 90745

From the January 5 update, did not receive: Utawarerumono The False Faces Episode13 - “The Eight Central Generals”.

All other episodes from the January 5th update are shown in the VOD menu.

I don’t know what to do regarding reporting the missing episode to Spectrum; when I checked their website earlier, only 1 episode of Utawarerumono was listed as available via VOD (the episode’s title didn’t match any of the Utawarerumono episode titles). Previous experiences with their Customer Service reps were painful and frustrating; if the missing episode is not listed on their website, they refuse to process the complaint (their website is the final arbiter of what should be available to Spectrum customers, if it’s not listed on their website, then I’m not supposed to be able to view the program). I will check again later on Friday; hopefully, the missing episode will appear, or, if it’s still missing, their website will be updated and the missing episode will be listed so I can at least report the problem and have it documented.

1 Like

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

This week’s updates have been loaded by Frontier and I’m seeking quicker resolution. The 25 missing episodes from the 2 prior updates are still missing. In addition, 13 episodes from this week’s updates are missing so the total missing content is up to 38. Continuity in viewing these shows is being disrupted and some episodes may be scheduled for removal as part of the normal rotation before my family even gets a chance to watch them.

The 13 episodes missing from this week’s update are listed below.

Bakuon Ep 06
Bodacious Space Pirates Ep 01 (new show)
Btooom Ep 01 (new show)
Clamp School Detectives Ep 01 (new show)
Den-noh Coil Ep 04
Girls Und Panzer Ep 01 (new show)
Little Busters EX Ep 01 (new show)
Nurse Witch Komugi R Ep 08
Patlabor the Mobile Police Ep 27
Tanakakun is Always Listless Ep 10
To Love Ru Episode 13
Ushio and Tora Ep 39
When They Cry Kai (Season 2) Ep 09

The 9 episodes from the previous week’s update (Dec 29) are listed below.

Another Episode 11
Hayate the Combat Butler 2 Ep 11
High School of the Dead Ep 12
Nurse Witch Komugi R Ep 07
Patlabor the Mobile Police Ep 26
To Love Ru Episode 12
Trinity Seven Ep 12
Ushio and Tora Ep 38
When They Cry Kai (Season 2) Ep 08

The 16 episodes still missing from the update 2 weeks ago (Dec 22) are listed below.

Another Episode 10
Bakuon Ep 04
Den-noh Coil Ep 02
Elfen Lied Ep 12
Flying Witch Ep 12
Hayate the Combat Butler 2 Ep 10
High School of the Dead Ep 11
Nurse Witch Komugi R Ep 06
Patlabor the Mobile Police Ep 25
Perfect Insider Ep 11
Tanakakun is Always Listless Ep 08
To Love Ru Episode 11
Trinity Seven Ep 11
Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Ep 12
When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace Ep 12
When They Cry Kai (Season 2) Ep 07

This episode is scheduled for January 12, there was an error on some of the schedules.

I’ll get the rest of those on my report.

The initial report for this week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back since the last report:

@Sensei_Terry_Silver
@Crowdfiller

1 Like

Spectrum/Time Warner - Los Angeles - 91367

From the 1/5 update, received everything except Utawarerumono the False Faces 13.

1 Like

Ya I’m late…:stuck_out_tongue:

Eastlink TV

Dec 15
All Received

Dec 22
Fixed:
Another 10 Received

Dec 29
All Received

Jan 5
All received (sorta)
Other issues:
We got Bodacious Space Pirates 01… but it appears to be the Abyss of Hyperspace movie (in the info and the actual video)

1 Like

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

Good news! The missing episodes from 12/22 and 12/29 have been loaded onto the Frontier network today.

The 12 episodes from the 1/5 update remain missing but I understand you are working with Frontier to get these reloaded onto their network. Thank you for your assistance.

1 Like

Cogeco
St. Hyacinthe, QC J2R 2J4

Sorry for the delay.

Full update received this week and the missing Supernatural ep. 12 missing from two weeks ago was received as well. So everything is good !

1 Like

Spectrum Carson, CA 90745

The listing for Utawarerumono Ep. 13 finally appeared on Spectrum’s website for VOD over the weekend, and I called and reported the missing episode on 1/9 (yes, it’s still MIA). I hope that other Spectrum customers in southern California are reporting this episode as missing if it’s not appearing on their VOD menu; Spectrum/TWC spent over two weeks pretending that the botched 10/20 update was isolated and didn’t affect many viewers before they realized none of their southern California customers had gotten the missing episodes, and by the time they figured out what needed to be done to correct the problem, they decided not to fix it because the missing episodes couldn’t be viewed until after the expiration date!

1 Like

Cox Communications, San Diego, CA 91910

Missing Episode:

Clamp School Detectives, #1

1 Like

@gymanime

Clamp School Detectives, Ep 1 is scheduled to start on January 12 - some of the schedules have it listed incorrectly. I’ve reported this.

The report for the last week & all follow-ups was compiled and sent to Anime Network today.

Users with missing episodes that have not reported back since the last report:

@twentyeight

###SVOD Users, Please note:

There is an error on some of the schedules - I’m working to get this fixed.

Clamp School Detectives, Ep 1 - this episode should appear on January 12, not the 5th.

Schedules with error:

Bend Broadband/Blue Ridge/Cox Cable/Frontier/RCN/Service Electric Cablevision/Suddenlink/Verizon FiOS

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I have an update for Xfinity. It is not an episode per say, but an update nonetheless.

Listing:
Subscribe to Anime Network.

When clicked, a 36 second video plays, saying thank you for subscribing to Anime Network.

It is my understanding that to non subscribed users of Xfinity, clicking this option will confirm a purchase for the monthly subscription.

1 Like

Updates Received/Not Received 1/11/17 :: Time Warner Cable :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Just the short Laconic Nonsense version, Maine-Farmer-on-the-Porch Style:

Okay, sir, what have we got?

“Waal, got some little girls in tanks and cops in tin suits. Oh, and a butler.”

What about everything else?

“Nup. Can’t watch them from here.”

(Translation: Received Girls Und Panzer #2, Patlabor #28, & Hayate II #13; the rest is silence…)

Thanks!

1 Like