Anime Network VOD Reports/Updates/Questions Thread (2017)

LOL, don’t be sorry - I’m sort of weird because I like to do these things. :stuck_out_tongue:

And… OMG, I’m sure you said that! I hope you didn’t jinx it!!

2 Likes

:one: - DRAMAtical Murder episodes have been adjusted on the schedule, there is no gap.

:two: - Uta no Prince Sama, Season 2 - episodes have been adjusted on the schedule, they now have Utano Princesama Revolutions listed.

:three: - Hopefully, in January, there will be a fix for the schedules to be in all black text.

2 Likes

Supposedly there was an update to K-ON! sometime today.

There are numeric listings now!

There are still missing episodes on the X1 box, and S1 EP8 still plays S2 EP8, but an improvement nonetheless!

Comcast Xfinity Intercession City FL 33848
Thanks
:grinning:

1 Like

:man_facepalming: a month to edit one piece of CSS. i would be fired if i pulled that crap.

would if help if i told them the location of the exact file, downloaded the stylesheet myself, made the simple edit, uploaded it here on the forums somehow for them to download and replace over the existing file? cause i got 30 minutes to spare. :poop:

3 Likes

RECEIVED from November 23 update
Celestial Method 8 - "That Which She Believed!"
Demon King Daimao 10 - "Akuto’s Great Capital War!"
Frame Arms Girl 12 - “Last Battle / That Which I Give To You!” (FINAL EPISODE)
Glass Maiden 7 - "Episode 7"
My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU 3 - "Sometimes the Gods of Rom-Coms Does Nice Things!"
Yuyushiki 7 - “3rd Semester!”

STILL MISSING from November 23 update
K-On!! (Season 2) 2 - “Clean-Up!”

STILL MISSING from November 30 update
Akikan! 8 - "Swimsuit Sensitivity!"
Beautiful Bones ~ Sakurako’s Investigation 12 - “Bone 12: What Lies Beneath Sakurako…” (FINAL EPISODE)
DRAMAtical Murder 11 - "Data_11_Fixer"
Glass Maiden 8 - "Episode 8"
K-On!! (Season 2) 4 - "Field Trip!"
My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU 4 - "In Other Words, He Doesn’t Have Many Friends!"
Sabagebu! Survival Game Club 12 - “Farewell, Friends! The Survival Game Club’s Final Day! / From the Survival Game Club with Love!” (FINAL EPISODE)

2 Likes

DirecTV, San Francisco Bay Area, 94536
updated
Schedule for 112/07 2;00pm Thursday

• Akikan 09
  • Blue Spriing Ride - missing
  • Celestial Method 10 - missing
  • Demon King Daimao 12
  • Dramatical Murder 12
  • Glass Maiden 09
  • K-On!! 205+206
  • My Teen Romance Comedy SNAFU 05
  • Short Peace 01
  • The Comic Artist and His Assistants 01+02
  • Yuyushiki 09

Still missing from 11/30

• Celestial Method 09 - arrived
  • Demon King Daimon 11 - arriived
  • K-On!! - 203 is missing
  • Sagagebu Survival Game Club 12 - missing
  • Yuyushiki 08 - missing

Missing from 11/23 - none

Missing from 11/16

• Dramatical Murder 09 - arrived
2 Likes

Updates Received/Not Received 12/7/17 :: Spectrum :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

Late night tonight, and need an early start tomorrow morning, so just

The short version:

[a] All of this week’s scheduled episodes have arrived on Cutting Edge; none of last week’s missing episodes have shown up;

[b] None of this week’s episodes have shown up on On Demand, not have any of last week’s missing episodes;

[c] Demon King Daimao and DRAMAtical Murder have name changes for their final episodes, to “DemonKingDaimao12” and “DRAMAticalMurder12”. respectively.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Report for December 7th 2017

Received
Nothing!

Not received
ShiroBako Collection 2
Short Peace the movie

Master box

Yusibu ep 3

UtaPri S1 ep 3

UtaPri S2 eps 6,7, and 8

K-ON! Season 1 Subbed eps 5,6,7 and 8

Mini boxes

Nobunaga the Fool eps 16 and 21

Yusibu ep 3

Clannad ep 13

UtaPri S1 ep 3

UtaPri S2 eps 6,7and 8

K-ON! Season 1 Subbed eps 5,6,7 and 8

Deleted/Replaced
K-ON! Season 1 episode 8 (plays Season 2 episode 8)

Notes
The first time in a while when nothing arrived. If the programs show up, I’ll send it in.

2 Likes

Spectrum/time warner Phoenix, NY 13135.

I got this weeks updates but I am still missing last weeks. Also I still have Aoharu episode 6 if anyone wants to do away with that soon.

2 Likes

Spectrum (TWC) Round Rock, TX 78681

Schedule for December 7, 2017:

Akikan! 9 - "The Moments Hearts Connect!"
Blue Spring Ride 1 - “Page 1” (FIRST EPISODE)
Celestial Method 10 - "Where Wishes Are!"
The Comic Artist & His Assistants 1 - “Perfecting Breasts/Dream Job/Panty/Otosuna Mihari’s Day Off” (FIRST EPISODE)
The Comic Artist & His Assistants 2 - "A New Assistant Arrives/That’s Important/First Time Together"
Demon King Daimao 12 - “The Perfect Ending?” (FINAL EPISODE)
DRAMAtical Murder 12 - "Data_12_Dawn"
Glass Maiden 9 - "Episode 9"
K-On!! (Season 2) 5 - "Staying Behind!"
K-On!! (Season 2) 6 - "Rainy Season!"
My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU 5 - "Once Again, He Turns Back on the Path from Whence He Came"
Short Peace
Yuyushiki 9 - “Mishmash!”
(ALL Received)

STILL MISSING from November 23 update
K-On!! (Season 2) 2 - “Clean-Up!”

STILL MISSING from November 30 update
Akikan! 8 - "Swimsuit Sensitivity!"
Beautiful Bones ~ Sakurako’s Investigation 12 - “Bone 12: What Lies Beneath Sakurako…” (FINAL EPISODE)
DRAMAtical Murder 11 - "Data_11_Fixer"
Glass Maiden 8 - "Episode 8"
K-On!! (Season 2) 4 - "Field Trip!"
My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU 4 - "In Other Words, He Doesn’t Have Many Friends!"
Sabagebu! Survival Game Club 12 - “Farewell, Friends! The Survival Game Club’s Final Day! / From the Survival Game Club with Love!” (FINAL EPISODE)

1 Like

Just contacted Level 2 support, and he gave me an email address to send a list of the missing episodes, and in the process I found more shows unavailable on the X1 boxes.

Missing from X1 master and mini boxes on top of the episodes from my last post
K-ON! Season 2 Subbed episodes 1, 2, 3 and 13

K-ON! season 1 Subbed episode 10 (Training Camp Again) (Is available under Season 2 episode 16 Underclassmen, which may be overwritten when S2 C2 is uploaded)

Notes
Hopefully, with the email I sent, the discrepancies between boxes may get fixed. Kinda doubt it though😥

1 Like

I have received this week’s episodes, but I am still missing the episodes from last week.

Spectrum; Lakeland, FL 33803

missing from 11/30/17:

Akikan 8

Beautiful Bones 12 (last episode)

Glass Maiden 8

Dramatical Murder 11

My Teen Romantic Comedy 4

Sabagebu 12 (last episode)

K-ON!! 4

2 Likes

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

Missing from the 12/7 update: EVERYTHING

3 Likes

Update to Updates Received/Not Received 12/7/17 :: Spectrum :: Albany, NY :: Zip Code 12203

None of the seven episodes missing from 11/30/17 have shown up, but this week’s episodes have finally arrived on the On Demand side.

The only other minor anomaly to tardily report is that the numbering of episodes on the On Demand side for Norn9 is out-of-sync with the numbering on Cutting Edge: using my standard boldface for the actual, internal episode number, and quotation marks for the “external” number, we have “10” “11” and “12” for #10, #11, and #12 on Cutting Edge, but “11”, “12” and “13” for those same episodes on On Demand. Since I hardly ever use it, I wasn’t paying much attention to the On Demand side (sorry!) except to check that episodes were arriving there. But it’s pretty easy to reconstruct what’s going on–Norn9 had a #9.5 recap episode that AN, as usual, probably decided not to ship, but they included it in their numbering of episodes on the On Demand side as “10”, thus bumping the rest of the episodes’ numbering up by one. They’ve done it this way a couple of times before. No big deal, generally, but I would like to point out that AN’s having this kind of mismatch in the metadata between what they send for Cutting Edge and what they send for On Demand is one of the things that triggers the merged-episode problem…

Thanks!

2 Likes

Optimum/Cablevision in Wall Township, New Jersey 07719.

Been crazy been reporting on anime network for more 12 years and Anime Network been around for even longer then that.

Received from 11/30/17 update:
DRAMAtical Murder 12
AKB0048 1 and 2
Akikan! 9
Blue Spring Ride 1
Celestial Method 10
Glass Maiden 9
K-On Season Two 5 and 6
RIN-NE 3 4
Shirodako 5 and 6
My Teen Romantic Comedy ~ SNAFU 5
The Comic Artist and His Assistants 1 and 2
Utano Prince Sama Two 11 and 12
Yuyushiki 9

Missing from 11/23/17 Update:
Sabagebu ~ Survival Game Club 11

3 Likes

DirecTV Georgia, 30087

UPDATE
Most of the episodes from the 12/7 update just showed up. However, there are 2 titles still missing, which are Blue Spring Ride (01) and Celestial Method (10).

2 Likes

Verizon Fios - 13027

The missing 11/23 update has been received and the menu fixed. (The menu is still broken for Akikan)

The missing 11/30 updates have been received.

None of the 12/7 updates were received.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Update to report for December 7th 2017

Received
Short Peace the movie
ShiroBako Collection 2

Not received
Deleted

Notes
Deleted

Edit so no double post
Checking this evening, Short Peace the Movie and the missing episodes of ShiroBako have arrived. Everything else mentioned in my previous posts is still in effect however.

2 Likes

Frontier VantageTV
Trumbull, CT 06611

As of Friday, 12/8 At 12:00am, ALL the episodes for Dec 07 have been received. And finally, To LoveRU eps 08 is no longer listed after surviving a year under “Super Happy Funtime” folder.

2 Likes

Frontier FIOs 90505 (CA)

I guess it was too good to last. After a few weeks of having all updates being loaded by Frontier on time, they missed most of this week’s new episodes. According to the schedule on the Anime Network website, the following episodes are missing:

AKB0048 Episodes 01 and 02 (show added this week)
Blue Spring Ride Ep 01 (show added this week)
Celestial Method Ep 10
The Comic Artist and his Assistants Eps 01 and 02 (show added this week)
Dramatical Murder Ep 12
Glass Maiden Ep 09
K-On!! Eps 205 and 206
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Ep 05
RIN-NE 3 Ep 04
Shirobako Eps 05 and 06
Short Peace Movie (new)
Utano Prince Sama 2000% Eps 11 and 12
Yuyushiki Ep 09

2 Likes