ANO Technical Support & Customer Service

@Raistnox

Are you talking about the Subtitled or Dubbed version?

And, are you a subscriber and watching on the AN Online Player or on the Hulu player?

Online, I’m a premium user.

As far as I’m aware it’s the dubbed, but i can check to see if subbed is working.

1 Like

Both subbed and dubbed(English) aren’t working.

1 Like

@Raistnox

These seem to be playing for me.

1. Could you please tell us your Browser and OS? and the versions

2. Is the player not showing up, or are you getting the player and the video doesn’t load?

3. Are you getting an error?

Many other videos load perfectly fine for me, and I’m using the ps4 browser.
The video player loads, but the video itself doesn’t, it just shows NaN:NaN where the time should show and just shows a loading icon.

No other errors, but I CAN watch plenty of other shows just fine, so it isn’t the web player, or my isp.

1 Like

Issue still persists with only these shows.

I have tried to renew my Anime Network account with my paypal but every time I try to renew my membership via paypal, I get this message, “This invoice has already been paid. For more information, please contact the merchant.” I hope this can get resolved soon as I really enjoy watching dubs on this service.

Hey skypunksora,

We have let our billing department and software wizards know about the issue you are experiencing. As soon as we hear back from them, we will notify you on how to proceed.

Thanks,
-Mo-

Thanks a bunch, hopefully this gets resolved soon

EDIT: Finally got it resolved and resubscribed to ANO. Thank you guys at ANO for resolving this :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve recently started using another browser (Comodo Ice Dragon – a Firefox clone), and tried logging in. I set cookie permissions for “sso.theanimenetwork.com” and “https://sso.theanimenetwork.com” but when I tried to sign in, I got the following result:

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.

The required anti-forgery cookie “__RequestVerificationToken” is not present.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.Mvc.HttpAntiForgeryException: The required anti-forgery cookie “__RequestVerificationToken” is not present.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[HttpAntiForgeryException (0x80004005): The required anti-forgery cookie “__RequestVerificationToken” is not present.]
System.Web.Helpers.AntiXsrf.TokenValidator.ValidateTokens(HttpContextBase httpContext, IIdentity identity, AntiForgeryToken sessionToken, AntiForgeryToken fieldToken) +693
System.Web.Helpers.AntiXsrf.AntiForgeryWorker.Validate(HttpContextBase httpContext) +163
System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAuthorizationFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor) +156 System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__19(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +1449 System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +150
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, BeginInvokeDelegate beginDelegate, EndInvokeDelegate1 endDelegate, Object tag, Int32 timeout) +96 System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.BeginInvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +467 System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1c(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState, ExecuteCoreState innerState) +45 System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid1.CallBeginDelegate(AsyncCallback callback, Object callbackState) +111
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +150 System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object callbackState, BeginInvokeDelegate1 beginDelegate, EndInvokeVoidDelegate1 endDelegate, TState invokeState, Object tag, Int32 timeout, SynchronizationContext callbackSyncContext) +203 System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecuteCore(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +839 System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +150
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object callbackState, BeginInvokeDelegate1 beginDelegate, EndInvokeVoidDelegate1 endDelegate, TState invokeState, Object tag, Int32 timeout, SynchronizationContext callbackSyncContext) +154
System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecute(RequestContext requestContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +479
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.b__4(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState, ProcessRequestState innerState) +108
System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncVoid1.CallBeginDelegate(AsyncCallback callback, Object callbackState) +111 System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +150
System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object callbackState, BeginInvokeDelegate1 beginDelegate, EndInvokeVoidDelegate1 endDelegate, TState invokeState, Object tag, Int32 timeout, SynchronizationContext callbackSyncContext) +203
System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +665
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +12288259
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +288

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.34212

Hello,

Thank you for emailing in the issue you are experiencing with your non-traditional browser. With that said, Anime Network’s website is optimized to function on the latest versions of traditional browsers such as: FireFox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet explorer. Please try out one of those browsers and let us know if they work for you.

Thank you,
-Moisme-

For all intents and purposes, Ice Dragon is FireFox. The only significant differences are in the window dressings. But whatever the problem was appears to have resolved itself. Also, it may be a good idea to list somewhere the specific cookies needed for FireFox logins for this site. Somehow, FF is pickier about cookies than Chrome, and I had to jump through all kinds of hoops to set all the necessary cookies to get Ice Dragon/FireFox to even accept my login attempt enough to get to that error message, and I know I’m not the only one who dislikes leaving my cookies wide open (otherwise so many browsers wouldn’t have the cookie exceptions option).

Thank you for following up that it is now working for you!

-Moisme-

The SSL cert for the main site expired tonight. About 2-3 hours ago.

Might want to check out subdomains that are not the forums as well.

@miquelfire

I reported this to Admin this morning.

Thanks for calling it to our attention.

1 Like

so about 2 weeks ago my account trial ended you charge me a membership fee and my account became inactive then for some reason it started my account as a trial again I didn’t notice until this morning I got a message from paypal you tried to charge me a second time for a second subscribtion but my first was paid for and active but the website dosent ackknowlege it, instead says my account is expired but ive already paid on may 9 so why was I charged again and why isn’t my account active if I paid on the 9th.

1 Like

@mercuryd - I think I see what the issue is, but need to verify it with the accounts team. We will contact you again by email at the address associated with your account. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

I seem to be having problems playing your videos. Every time I try to load one, I get an error message saying “Error loading media: File could not be played”. Is there any way to fix this problem?

@Jason546

I will report this issue for you.

In the meantime, have you tried refreshing the page? Occasionally, I get this error and can fix it by refreshing a couple of times.

Yes, I have. I tried refreshing the page, and I also tried watching a different show. I still get the same error message.