Be gentle, it's my first post

Hello members of TAN. I’m Sam. I just recently got into anime and am somewhat of a forum goer. I just figured I’d give a short intro(Incredibly short) and say hello. Hopefully I’ll be able to relax here and post some between classes and studying. Thanks for your time.

Hello and welcome to the trivial TAN boards, Sam!! :3 Don’t worry, there is plenty of relaxing to do here… well, that is if you know the rules of the road. First rule: Take any and all candy that is offered; you will be penalized any other way. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s pretty good on here, so I have to say you made the right choice. :wink: If you don’t mind my invocation, what might some of your favorite anime be? :slight_smile:

Funnily enough, I often find myself here when I am studying… Speaking of which, I should probably get off and write a paper on peace and art. Cheers Sam.

Free candy… do I need to look out for mysterious windowless vans?

As far as a favorite anime that’s tough. I just recently started watching anime’s that aren’t the typical big name shows. I have to say from the list here Clannad, MM!, Maid-Sama and a few others are all up there. I don’t have a favorite, I’d say I prefer that style of Genre with something cute or funny. But I don’t limit myself I watch a lot of different anime in my free time.

Edit to prevent a double post.
Thank you and good luck on the paper.
D: Now I miss Tennant as the Doctor, although I don’t dislike Smith I have to say he is my second favorite Doctor.

Well… I do see one or two driving around every so often, but it shouldn’t be anything to worry about. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d say I’m the same in tastes: Cute and funny. I’ll add romance into that as well. :wink:
MM! was one of newer shows I loved, though more perverted than shows I usually watch, if I may say. :laugh:

Anyway, I hope you have a great time on here posting around, making new friends, and hanging out! :3

MM! was a bit more perverted than usual but at the same time I was laughing so hard I was in tears.
A fair pay off in my mind.

Thank you hopefully I’ll be able to make some new friends and have some fun. ^^

Welcome to TAN, here is your complementary straight jacket.

Oh well um…thank you.
I should warn you though I’m horrible at typing with my face so that may hinder my posting.

Welcome to you! Don’t let Pretear’s straight jacket get to you. We’ve all learned to type with our noses. :laugh: