Blog Archive: 2009-2014

In demand = viewers in demand of missing content.

1 Like

I believe AT&T may have been the only provider to be lucky enough to be able to recover from this (of the ones who had the blackout of service anyway).

Kokoro Connect Now Live

Link to the blog

This one is a little on the strange side, but then again, what anime isn’t? A story of gender swapping is about to unfold, so you better watch the first episode to figure out who’s who! Animation look familiar? That’s because it’s from the same people who worked on K-ON! More details in the blog.

Originally posted: August 7, 2012 @ 9:06pm

1 Like

Un-tan~, Un-tan~…Un-tan~! This Week on Anime Network

Link to the blog

After School Tea Time hits Anime Network this Thursday on VOD and this Friday Online! More details in the blog.

Originally posted: August 7, 2012 @ 9:05pm

1 Like

You know, I’m kinda surprised they didn’t get the streaming rights for season 1, at least. Like what they did with You’re Under Arrest season 1.

[quote=“tonka”]
You know, I’m kinda surprised they didn’t get the streaming rights for season 1, at least. Like what they did with You’re Under Arrest season 1.[/quote]

I suspect that it’s just shy of a miracle that Sentai got what they got.

Mark Gosdin

Wednesday Wabi-Sabi Presents: RahXephon

Link to the blog

This week’s Wabi Sabi comes equipped with SAVINGS! For a limited time only, the Rahxephon Complete DVD collection will be reduced in price in honor of our little promotion. Get it before it’s gone!

Originally posted: August 8, 2012 @ 10:42pm

1 Like

I own this one and aside from it being so fantastic, what I’ll always remember was that this was the last title to air on G4 in the Anime Unleashed era. I miss those days. Back then I only saw half of it. lol

1 Like

Why must they taunt us by not removing their $20 bundle even though it’s sold out ?

Anyways, I’m jumping one this one since I’ve heard nothing but good things about the show.

1 Like

K-ON! Season 2 Headlines Three Show Setlist

Link to the blog

Three new shows for you guys today, including K-ON! Season 2, with its shiny new English dub. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Originally posted: August 10, 2012 @ 10:36pm

1 Like

Yes, We CAN Play H!

Link to the blog

The last of our special releases just went live! More details in the blog.

Originally posted: August 14, 2012 @ 8:12pm

1 Like

NAKAIMO - My Little Sister is Among Them!: This Weekend on ANO

Link to the blog

One more special release to announce, bringing us to TEN this month! More details in the blog.

Originally posted: August 14, 2012 @ 10:04pm

1 Like

The World God Only Knows -Subtitled- Now Playing

Link to the blog

We’re adding a subtitled show to our library today with TWGOK -Subtitled-. Now show premieres tomorrow, including a schedule update all on today’s blog, so read up!

Originally posted: August 17, 2012 @ 10:35pm

1 Like

Anime Network Announces September Lineup & Persona 4 English Cast

Link to the blog

Our September Lineup is now LIVE! Included in our preview is the OFFICIAL ENGLISH CAST LIST for PERSONA 4: The Animation! Check out what’s in store for you guys next month in the blog.

Originally posted: August 22, 2012 @ 7:17pm

1 Like

Okay, so Kids on the Slope is coming to VoD. What category does that show belong to?

This Boy Can Fight Aliens - Now Playing

Link to the blog

This Boy Can Fight Aliens is now live on the site, check it out if you’re a premium member! Don’t forget to check the blog for show updates and more ANO news!

Originally posted: August 24, 2012 @ 9:22pm

1 Like

Someday’s Dreamers -Subtitled-: This Week on AN Online

Link to the blog

Another subtitled version of one of our anime is coming up this week, plus a little bit more to pique your interests. find out what in the blog!

Originally posted: August 27, 2012 @ 9:59pm

1 Like

AN Online Announces Love, Election and Chocolate!

Link to the blog

Today we announced an all new show that you can find ONLY on Anime Network Online: Love, Elections and Chocolate! Find out when you can catch the first couple of episodes and keep track of the release schedule all at once in our blog!

Originally posted: August 29, 2012 @ 6:46pm

1 Like

Weekly Wabi-Sabi Presents: New Angelique Abyss Season 1 & 2

Link to the blog

This week’s Wabi-Sabi is a double dose of Neo Angelique. Enjoy!

Originally posted: August 30, 2012 @ 9:15pm

1 Like

Someday’s Dreamers Subbed Now Available on ANO

Link to the blog

New subbed show for you guys this week. Have a fantastic Labor Day!

Originally posted: August 31, 2012 @ 9:05pm

1 Like