Episode 18 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 19 is now LIVE on ANO

HD is now up.

Episode 20 is now LIVE on ANO

Bodacious Space Pirates Gets Film Project

posted on 2012-06-30 12:25 EDT
Announced after final episode, on official Twitter account, on website

Episode 21 is now LIVE on ANO

This show was great and needs a second season if the light novel will allow for it!

hope it is still on going in japan!

also new to the issues blocked due to network operator! fun!

If you’re having trouble with the Online Player, please go to Anime Network Online Player Reports/Problems thread and check for updates.

Episode 22 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 23 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 24 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 25 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 26 :end: is now LIVE on ANO

Finished up Ep. 26.

Man I loved this series!
Especially this last episode… SPACE ACTION GALOR!

I really hope they make a second season of this, as it was really fun and really deserves to continue.

Misa is even CUTER! in HD. sighs and swoons

I know i’m late but I started to watch this anime, I think the anime had a slow start but it is pretty good so far. I just watched episode 7.

One more episode to watch. It was a good anime but it could have used fan-service.

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Fate/stay night TV Anime

posted on 2012-09-28 18:40 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
January releases include Bodacious Space Pirates, Saiyuki Gaiden, Mardock Scramble, Persona 4

The show itself wasn’t too great, totally overhyped, but hey, I’ll be getting it to check out the dub.

Somehow I just can’t shake the thought that Hilary Haag will be the bridge crewmate with the crazy opaque, spiral glasses. Orphen’s influence is strong :wink:

I liked this show enough to hope there is enough manga in japan that it gets a second season and a great dub cast.

but time will only tell.

also a blue ray release would be nice!