Bodacious Space Pirates / Mōretsu Pirates

Jesus Christ I love the OP and ED of this show. Oh, and the show itself is pretty kewl too.

If I ignore the cacophonous* lyrics, forget the ridiculous “bikes in space” & Sailor Moon-esque moon gazebo from the music video, and just focus on the out-of-place and highly ironic guitar playing then I can kinda see where you’re coming from on the OP.

The endings have been alright, though I like the “normal” one much better than the (so far) one-off song.

Oh My!

I just noticed this…
The Official Trailer that I posted in the first post, which was actually posted by Starchild themselves on their English site via their official YT page, was removed because of a copyright claim!

That’s just amusing!

Episode 06 is now LIVE on ANO

I really like this show. Its cute, fun, and I really like the OP, ED and character design. The only complaint I’d say I have is the pacing. It’s a bit slow so far.

Episode 07 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 08 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 09 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 10 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 11 is now LIVE on ANO

TAN has now caught up to where I stopped watching over on CR :wink:

I’m just glad that I can kick back, relax, and not have to worry about trying to watch this show in Japanese to do my part to inspire Sentai to dub it any longer.

Now I can devote those energies to other shows, or tbh, show :stuck_out_tongue:

Episode 12 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 13 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 14 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 15 is now LIVE on ANO

Episode 16 is now LIVE on ANO

This series has a rather good plot line and interesting potential beyond the initial series that will air on AN. Any idea if there will be additional episodes beyond the already schedualed number of 24-26?

Stephen

There will be 26 episodes.
Anything beyond that is currently unknown.

Episode 17 is now LIVE on ANO

OK Just caught Episode 17. Ugh… Totally done for the shock value of it, which is kind of disappointing that they felt the need to do so. They didn’t really give any hints that their relationship was like that in the previous episodes, just that they were good friends.