Bodacious Space Pirates / Mōretsu Pirates

I am on episode 20. I love days that snow.

“Hilary Haag” as Coorie is the best match just like “Luci Christian” as Marika

I was going to watch “Shakugan no Shana” season 3 that I also got in the mail, but I want to watch “Bodacious Space Pirates” again. Oh well Shana can wait.

I was wondering before the Nebula Cup race everyone was asked if they knew how to pilot a Dinghy, only “Ai Hoshimiya” knew how but if you watch episode 1 “Marika” is flying a Dinghy.

Episode 03 of the DUB is now LIVE!

I think I am going to watch Episode 1 again the part were “Marika’s” fans visit her at the Light House café. Thats is my favorite part of the whole series, I am at aww how Brittney Karbowski can make a plain anime character like Mami to be awesome.

Hmm, I have the DVDs, but I’m going to wait until the last episode of the first disc (Episode 4 I think) airs on here (VoD or Online) first before I do a marathon run of this series dub.

Episode 6 -

After going through all that she goes through to get a Letter of Marque, I always get a kick out of the fact that Marika’s first act of piracy is a stage show!

Well the Bard did say “All the World’s a Stage”, I think he was quite correct.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

For those of you watching the dub, the rest of the episodes have been uploaded and are now available for viewing.

Whoever waited that long probably did care much to see the dub.

I enjoyed the sub cast for this one. Still want to collect the bule rays at some point would love to see a second season of this! I hear there will be a moive?

Bodacious Space Pirates Film’s 1st Teaser Streamed

posted on 2013-08-30 22:50 EDT
Tatsuo Sato returns to direct anime slated for February 2014 premiere

Bodacious Space Pirates/Mōretsu Pirates Film’s 2nd Teaser Posted

posted on 2013-12-20 11:16 EST
Asami Shimoda joins cast for Satelight film opening on February 22

Momoiro Clover Z Collaborates with Swedish Guitar God Yngwie Malmsteen

May 17, 2014 3:00am EDT
For the new version of “Bodacious Space Pirates” OP song

Speaking of this series, I’ve always loved this song.

[video no longer exists]

Akiman Design Works Turns Bodacious Space Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace into an Extraordinary Book

Jun. 5, 2014 01:00

So am I the only one who finds this a rather odd yet interesting response?

So Seven Seas licensed the Abyss of Hyperspace manga, which is based off of the BSP: Abyss of Hyperspace movie.

Then they posted this:
https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/518818417239797760

for which, Sentai posted this:
https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/518819014572011520

Which is rather interesting, considering the Seven Seas manga doesn’t come out until August next year.
Sentai has already announced the January slate (BSP anything not included)
And the complete BSP collection comes out in few days on the 7th of October.

Does that mean we might see an NA BSP: Abyss of Hyperspace theatrical release in January?

-edit-
Looks like it was a mistake on the Sentai Guy’s part.

https://twitter.com/Sentaifilmworks/status/518933010440540160

.@gomanga Hahahah, actually Seven Seas, I thought you were referring to Non Non Biyori earlier. :open_mouth:

A live action BSP full of sexy, campy fun. Get to it SyFy…chop, chop… :clap:

Are you looking into licensing the Bodacious Space Pirates movie? I need my Chiaki!

We are always on the lookout whenever new, significant content comes out for one of our franchises. Bodacious Space Pirates is a great title as well, so there’s a good chance we will look further into more content from that show. I’m crossing my fingers, you cross yours too :slight_smile:

Q. Any chance at all of licensing the Bodacious Space Pirates movie, Abyss of Hyperspace? :3 It would make my 2016 dream come true! :smiley:

A. Oh ho ho! We’ve definitely had our eye on that property for quite some time now! We really enjoy it and are definitely looking into it. :slight_smile:

Sentai Filmworks license announcement for BODACIOUS SPACE PIRATES: ABYSS OF HYPERSPACE movie

Sentai Filmworks Adds Bodacious Space Pirates: Abyss of Hyperspace Anime Film

posted on 2016-02-23 15:44 EST
Bilingual DVD, Blu-ray slated for June 14

1 Like
1 Like