Bonjour .,,

Just want to say Bonjour to all the peoples in here and I will let you know that in my profile it don’t have secondary listing due I am in either in USA or France.

I am fluent in French as the situation arise.

I hope I can meet ya all thru in here :cheer:

Note: I wish I can find more french subtitled show in here.,

Merci,
Marc

Hello Frenchelectrician (or do you jus prefer Marc?), let me be the first to say welcome to the TAN boards! I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time with all of us here! There are wonderful people you can ask if you need help, I would suggest messaging a moderator or admin for serious questions though.

Anyway, to start off, what types of animes are you interested in and do you have a favorite show?

[quote=“Oracle” post=155437]Hello Frenchelectrician (or do you jus prefer Marc?), let me be the first to say welcome to the TAN boards! I’m sure you’ll enjoy your time with all of us here! There are wonderful people you can ask if you need help, I would suggest messaging a moderator or admin for serious questions though.

Anyway, to start off, what types of animes are you interested in and do you have a favorite show?[/quote]

Bonjour Oracle.,

Thank you for your welcome in the fourm.,

You can call me Marc if that is more easier to do this.

For now I will use English unless if someone in this fourm do request French I can able do that as well.

I know there will be a item or two I will talk to the Moderateur ( it is correct French spelling ) in little bit.( due I am a Moderateur in one of the fourm < not in here >)

There are couple Animes which I do enjoying so far and if my memory did serve me right there were at least 2 animes show which they did bring back my crazy days from the high school days ( Insane ?? I guess you can say that :whistle: )

But there are couple Animes show I did watch are very good and I know one is pretty close " parallel " or simaur what I went thru. However., the " Cannand " is very good one but honestly there are many good one so I really can’t point the best one at the moment yet.

Merci,
Marc

Ah, Clannad is an excellent anime, if you’ve already finished it, you should also watch “Clannad: After Story.” It is a great show.

I am not sure which lanuange I should use on this part but I will use the North Americaine side quote " Two Thumbs up "

That is a very good one as well I got done watching it not too long ago few days back.

but don’t laugh but I was watching this when I was working in the Engine room on the tugboat so the subtile do help a bit to overcome the noise of large diesel engines.

Merci,
Marc

Hi and welcome Marc,
Hope you gets lots of help . Ora is a awesome helper.:slight_smile: there is a anime on here that is in French but I can’t remember how to spell it :expressionless:

[quote=“Skydemonwolf” post=155454]Hi and welcome Marc,
Hope you gets lots of help . Ora is a awesome helper.:slight_smile: there is a anime on here that is in French but I can’t remember how to spell it :|[/quote]

Bonjour Skydemonwolf.,

To answer your question that anime movie in French it called " Elfen Lied (French Verison ) " it do have French subtiles on it. also spoken word in French.

Pretty good movie but not finshed watching it.

Merci,
Marc

ahh …well it is awesome and just call me sky :slight_smile: I just finished the movie " the hedgehog" its not anime but it has some animated art in it that is cool

Hello! And welcome!

Hello and welcome to the tractate TAN boards, Marc!! :3 I am curious, have you ever seen Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth? I feel odd asking it, but I think it would be interesting for you to see how they interpret France (in the 19th century, at least). :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=155500]Hello and welcome to the tractate TAN boards, Marc!! :3 I am curious, have you ever seen Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth? I feel odd asking it, but I think it would be interesting for you to see how they interpret France (in the 19th century, at least). :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, I hope you have an amazing time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :)[/quote]

Bonjour Iron K. Tager.,

I have not see the Croisee in a Foreign Laybrith show yet but I will be watching it soon not sure when due I am watching the differnt one right now until that part is done then I will able follow it up on it but I can take a quick preview which I did that not too long ago.

It look proper for 19 Th Centery in France but I will look little closer to indentify what genral area so I can able pinpoint what city it was refered but I am pretty sure one of the three metros ( citys ) I am famuair with it.

Et thanks for your welcome in here as well.

Merci,
Marc

A TAN welcome to you, Marc! I am glad to see that you are making yourself at home here and you are very welcome to do so. I hope that you keep visiting us, and see ya’ around the boards!
:wink:

Welcome to you! It’s great to have you with us! Please enjoy!