Brain Drain

I’m taking a quiz and can’t even begin to understand how to answer this:

What, no Big Mac? Quizzes today.

Bleh! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Mark Gosdin

Finished the quiz, I got one wrong – guess which one?

The answer is Fleetwood Mac, you incorrectly chose Fleetwood Mac.

:frowning: :frowning_face:

Well cat or raccoon left me a disemboweled frog . From the way it was looked like the poor guy was still alive when it was left .

So I noticed a little glitch on my Prime Video app on Roku . If you go to customers also watched and scroll over I get this after a bit .

I always forget to check Target.com when I order anime . Forgot sometimes they are a bit cheaper plus if you have a red card you get the not much ,but 5% discount .

Just checked a email I’ve not used in a while . Nothing ,but fake emails from lyft , Uber , and others . All coming from the same email address hidden ,but not very well . Marked them as spam so hopefully it cuts back the next time .

What the $@@& ?

Down in the sewer…

They managed to clear an even lower bar than the Doggy Doo game. How delightful. :roll_eyes:

So, one of my TVs wasn’t working, getting a message that might be a sign of the set-top box AT&T gave us had died (That’s the newest box we got! Already?), but when I went to check to see how things looked on the modem… the web server wasn’t doing anything. Just saw the loading animation Firefox plays, for like 30 minutes (was watching a video while eating dinner), and I decided once I would be the only one disturbed by the internet being down, pulled the plug on the modem, and now everything works just fine.

Went into my local Winn Dixie (actually all the way over in Haines City) to pick up some food for dinner tonight. The atmosphere was so different than what I’ve been accustomed to. It felt kinda nostalgic, like back when I was a kid up in Maryland at the IGA or Safeway.

Man, times sure have changed…:worried:

Thinking about picking up the Sailor Moon LE’s part ones for R , S , and Super S then pick up the part 2’s later . That way I have the boxes and books that come with them .