Brain Drain

:rofl:

4 Likes

For the most part I feel I get enough hours of sleep through the night. Yet, I wake up feeling like garbage.

5 Likes

Just got back from the dentist and I want to eat a whole chocolate cake by myself in a corner.

5 Likes

Believe me, I can relate.

5 Likes

Ordered
Flamingo Road 1949
Neptune’s Daughter 1949
The Land Of The Pharaohs 1955
Warner has been doing good with these except The Prince and the Showgirl. Which they looked to have cropped to the wrong Aspect.

3 Likes

Mom’s trach tube was fully clogged this morning…

That was a bit of a scare…

5 Likes

Darn man hopefully it’s a one time thing.

4 Likes

Setting up the new forced to switch cable boxes.
So if you have the hd auto tune on the Xfinity x1 boxes it goes to a completely different channel which is is supposed to be the hd version. Half the time nope it’s baseball or one of the other hd sports channels not what you want. :clown_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Looked up cat bathing and got this.

:neutral_face:

:rofl:

6 Likes

Interesting they are saying the reason these streaming services are not wanting to negotiate with the WGA. Is because that would mean the streaming companies would have to post their numbers because in order to get an accurate total they’d owe in Residuals to them they’d need those numbers to be public.

My guess is they would have to pay the residuals by views to the actors as well like goes on with syndication airings.

This all should have been nailed out years ago. Should have probably negotiated a yearly lump sum that would increase by a set amount if a certain amount of views were hit. SAG and the other guilds join in then it grinds the US entertainment industry to a halt. Well except in probably in Texas.

Though really the ultimate problem may be the same as the tech industry to much money going to the higher ups and big names but not much going to the actual foundation of.

5 Likes

Having my blood drawn is always a stressful experience for me.

Why do they have to stab my arm? Why do they need so much blood?!

I suspect some of the employees might be vampires :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

That explains a lot, actually…

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t know they would want my blood anyways. It’s like 90% coffee/tea lol

5 Likes

Vampires enjoy red “tea”.

5 Likes

I’ve had a lot of blood drawn over the years, never mind having bled from injuries. When I was 6 I had to have blood drawn and I was not having any of it. It took my Mom and 5 Nuns to hold me down for the drawing. The Nuns said that they’d never had anyone put up such a fight, not even Drunk Car Accident Victims. I was a problem child indeed.

Mark Gosdin

6 Likes

I can just picture that.

:laughing:

3 Likes

Sounds like the perfect start of a possession movie. That aside I did apologize to the nurse beforehand just in case I reflexively punched her lol

4 Likes

I do tend to reflexively bite my dentist…

:tooth:

4 Likes

When I got Mono they took enough blood to test I turned pale white and fainted. Only time I’ve ever fainted. They had to give me 3 cookies and a soda to get my color sort of back then I still felt weak.

Mono sucked bad. 3 months out of school near the end of the year and they had to send a teacher here to teach me so I could keep up. I was just barely able to stay awake most of the time.

5 Likes

And that was what I had at 6 years old. November of 1964, two months into 1st grade. “Infectious Mononucleosis”. Not the traditional Mono, easily passed by just touching or handling something that might have sweat on it. Needless to say others were exposed and one other was diagnosed with it. I was out of school until March of 65. 4 Months. Luckily I had already tested out of the first grade so I went on to second grade.

Mark Gosdin

4 Likes