Brain Drain

I’m a bit confused with HiDive, they have been announcing shows that already should have recently. I’m wondering if they failed to renew some shows in a timely manner, and it just took a while to renew and put them back up.

Doesn’t help the latest show they did this with, the last post on the thread here for the show was when the last episode of the home video release went live.

4 Likes

There was some sort of purge of a lot of shows shortly after the AMC take-over, and this is about putting them back up to stream.
They haven’t said what the reason was for taking all the shows down, but did release a statement saying they would be back up “soon”.

7 Likes

Could be as simple as needing to renew the license because HiDive’s ownership or corporate structure changed.

Mark Gosdin

5 Likes

OK, something unexpected. A “New” Steely Dan song, seems it was thought to have been erased by accident. Buuuut…

Tale of the tape - by Jake Malooley - Expanding Dan (substack.com)

Both a Cassette & a DAT were found.

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

The cats got into my defrosting chicken and I felt anxious someone was going to say, “I told you so.” And even though no one did I still feel horrible.

And the day just started…

4 Likes

I often wonder how easy it would be to do a guerrilla style release of an anime in Japan. From a business POV, there’s no reason for anyone to attempt this, as you want people to actually watch it, so you’ll have news coverage about your show coming up months if not years in advance. But if you have something that could allow you to not need that coverage, how close to release could you go without saying anything about it?

3 Likes

Bishoujo Starscreams design is kind of hot. May get. :thinking:

6 Likes

They had to make her tan, and give her a Nemesis esque smirk, didn’t they???

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary to my hubby & me! :question: :three: years!!

6 Likes

Happy ?? years Anniversary!

5 Likes

Yami and Maou:

“HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SLOW AND MR. SLOW! :yellow_heart::black_heart::heart:

4 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!

5 Likes

I picked up some bonus items cheap drawn by the artist of a certain manga.

Way more lewd than I thought it was going to be. :face_with_peeking_eye: :flushed:

Like I’d get banned from most image hosting sites lewd.

4 Likes

Soooo, we have no power, it’s been a few hours now. My mother and I are making jokes about how cold it is…

I think the heat has fried our brains :melting_face:

4 Likes

Hope the power comes back soon!!!

3 Likes

Yami and Maou: “We really hope you’re able to stay cool, and that the power comes back soon!:crossed_fingers::yellow_heart::black_heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks guys :two_hearts: but sadly I’m still here baking. The estimated time of power returning keeps changing.

My cats may very well have their roast snake dinner I know they’ve been wanting.

5 Likes

Good news. Power came back last night. And I think most of our food is fine. So, yay!

But I know another power outage is likely to happen.

WHY SUMMER, WHY?

4 Likes

:sun_with_face:
Because I can.

3 Likes

Good news!

I hope not with all my being. Fingers crossed it stays on! :crossed_fingers: :shamrock:

3 Likes