This isn’t right no matter your political preference.
October 24, 2018
UPDATE: another package was delivered to the Time Warner Center in New York.
- Another suspicious package found at office of former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- San Diego police are investigating a suspicious package and have closed off a section of 6th Avenue where the San Diego Union Tribune is located
- A suspicious package has been intercepted at a Congressional mail screening facility in Capitol Heights, Maryland
- A device intended for former Attorney General Eric Holder is among those intercepted
- A second package addressed to Democratic Rep. Maxine Waters had been found at a postal facility in Los Angeles
- Law enforcement officials are trying to track down a package addressed to former Vice President Joe Biden that’s now considered suspicious because of similarities to other packages