Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth - The Animation/Ikoku Meiro no Croisée

Time for me to catch up too! It’s so easy to fall behind. But what I’ve seen so far, I’ve really enjoyed. I would love to see a second season as well.

Croisee actually had a lot more plot than I expected. I thought it’d be a lot more like Aria, but at least they cleared up most of the main characters’ pasts, so I’m not really sure what else they could do in a second season.

1 Like

I’m watching this right now. I;m really loving it to death! It’s so nostalgic for the 1890’s! It;s very well researched.

1 Like

It’s adorable, I watched one and then watched the other three that were available all in a row.

1 Like

^ I’m glad you like it too ! I really dig the style it;s drawn in and the background artwork as well.

1 Like

I joined to ask if you would fix the translation of Galéries du Roy. Given the time period, it almost certainly means “The King’s Galleries” using the archaic spelling of “roy” for “king” rather than the contemporary “roi.”

I’ll pass this along to the appropriate people.
Thanks for your input!

1 Like

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?12422-Croisée-in-a-Foreign-Labyrinth-The-Animation-Complete-Collection&p=110981&viewfull=1#post110981

Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth

1 Like

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?12422-Croisée-in-a-Foreign-Labyrinth-The-Animation-Complete-Collection&p=111353&viewfull=1#post111353

1 Like
1 Like

Well, all that makes this a definite preorder. It’s a pretty good consolation for the lack of bluray.

1 Like

Cover art

1 Like

Giving this one a re-watch. It is still a good anime that has lost none of it’s charm. Yune is a very sweet character. I give her a lot of credit for leaving everything she knows behind in order to explore the world. I love seeing Paris through her eyes.

1 Like

While a cute anime and a good story with nice characters and art, this anime also portrays the subtle differences between the classes. And maybe in some instances, not so subtle.

Yune must be so culture shocked in some of these cases. Like not bathing every day or the way Alice makes Japanese tea. LOL

Even when Yune walks around, she sees all kinds of cultural and class differences, some good, some not.

spoiler

It was a real shame that class and society’s rules separated Claude and Camille. I think Claude still feels a little blindsided. And I think those two still have some feelings for each other.

As a woman, I don’t think I could live in those days without the certain freedoms that I take for granted now. Things have changed so much since then and are still changing every day.

1 Like