AN Forums

Discotek Media News

Discotek Licenses Great Conquest: The Romance of Three Kingdoms, Kamen no Maid Guy Anime

posted on 2019-12-24 02:43 EST by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Company sets February 25 release dates for The Great Passage, Honey & Clover, City Hunter, Psycho Armor Govarian anime

Pre-ordered :
Kamen No Maid Guy Blu-Ray
City Hunter Season 1 Part 1 Blu-Ray
Honey And Clover Season 1 Blu-Ray

Will buy at a later date :
Psycho Armor Govarian Blu-Ray

1 Like

Betray the queen, face the consequences | The Twelve Kingdoms (2002)

Hide your wife! Hide your kids! Youko is robbing everybody out here! | The Twelve Kingdoms (2002)

Dashing young lord gets the promotion he deserves (and the girl) | The Twelve Kingdoms (2002)

This was a cheesy gore-fest that I have a great big soft spot for. I wanted to go around with a wooden Boken and beat up demons too.

1 Like

A-Ko takes beastly “girl” out with one hand | Project A-Ko (1986)

1 Like

Most popular girl is secretly a huge NERD :scream:| Haruka Nogizaka (2008)

3 Likes

Ex from hell says ‘YOU ARE THE FATHER’ | Beelzebub (2011)

1 Like

’Lucifer’ is a total bad b~~ch in this rare 80s cyberpunk anime | Angel Cop (1989)

They thought he was “sweating” before the fight, but it’s not sweat | Beelzebub (2011)

He outed her furry secret, but made up in heartfelt apology | Pilot Candidate (2000)

This anime is 100% where Criss Angel got his Mindfreak look | Angel Cop (1989)

1 Like

His alien side chick showed up uninvited… | DearS (2004)

1 Like
1 Like

If it’s not one of these I’m not going to probably be blown away .
Urusei Yatsura
Maison Ikkoku
Saint Seiya

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Really hoping it’s one of these.

1 Like

Kidnapper gets the hellish karma he deserves | Beelzebub (2011)

Highly unlikely as it’s on Netflix and Sentai did the dub for it, so if anyone is going to release it, it’s Sentai.
by the way I’m talking about Classic Saint. Seiya here

2 Likes

Only other Mind Blower would be the Original Space Battleship Yamato (Which was released on Blu-Ray in Japan so Justin’s comment about Cleaning it up doesn’t apply) Although I’m also in the Maison Ikkoku camp

2 Likes

When he said it needed to be cleaned up I was thinking S-Cry-Ed ,but as far as we know Sentai still has the rights to those Sunrise titles from Bandai and it’d not be mind blowing .

I can think of a few other titles ,but I don’t see Discotek or anyone here for that matter licensing them . Even though one did get a digital manga release .
For example

Kodomo no Jikan
Kissxsis

I guess it could be Case Closed .

I know both Maison Ikokku and Urusei Yatsura got Blu-ray releases in Japan ,but they were from 2013-2014 so could possibly need cleaning up .

1 Like