Favorite Anime Quotes

Just came across this one yesterday:

“Young or old, stupid is stupid.” - Madlax

“We just witnessed a classic example of what I call miss directed rage, I believe the technical term is being an ass.”
-Sohma Shigure (Fruits Basket)

"True destiny cannot be changed.The reason is actually quite simple,true destiny isn’t granted.It is earned. "
Count D (Pet Shop of Horrors)

The best way to get a rat out of its nest is with a little bit of carpet bombing - Char Aznable

“Just go and find more.” Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad)

ERUPTING, BURNING, FINGER!!! …HEAT END!
-Domon Kasshu, Mobile Fighter G Gundam

It’s not a matter of who dies, but who dies first…
-Kambei Shimada, Samurai 7

"His bloodstained clothes washed up further downstream. We don’t know if that means that he’s dead, or just naked."
Maes Hughes, FullMetal Alchemist

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7411/hughesq.jpg

Put two in my sig.

“Flandre, no Molotov cocktails indoors, please.” - Hime from Princess Resurrection

Just love how Hime says that as its no big deal.

“Dutch, I know what I want for Christmas.” - Revy from Black Lagoon

Just can see Revy writing her letter to Santa. LOL

“If it cannot hatch from its shell, the chick will die without ever truly being born. We are the chick; the world is our egg. If we don’t break the world’s shell, we will die without truly being born. Smash the world’s shell, for the Revolution of the World.”

Touga - Revolutionary Girl Utena

“When everything around you is impure, you have to become impure as well. The only way to get what you want is to lose your purity.”

Kozue - Revolutionary Girl Utena

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]“When everything around you is impure, you have to become impure as well. The only way to get what you want is to lose your purity.”

Kozue - Revolutionary Girl Utena[/quote]

What are you trying to say, Wicca? :dry: :unsure: :ohmy:

Prepare for trouble / Make it double
To protect the world from devastation / To unite all peoples within our nation
To denounce the evils of truth and love / To extend our reach to the stars above
Jesse / James
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light / surrender now or prepare to fight
Meowth, that’s right!
-Team Rocket, Pokemon

'Next time we discover paradise is kinda like Disney Land with hookers." - preview for Lupin in Paradise - Lupin III

“Bet the PTA is going to freak but I like it.” - Satsuki Miyanoshita Ghost Stories

“A bit rough, perhaps, but with a certain savage grace and elegance to its design…
As if it were capable of much more-more than one would think at first glance.
It shows more strength than if if it were designed with perfection - much like these Grand Knights…
I would trust my life to any one of them.”

Klein Sandman, Gravion, Episode 13

“I’ve lived in castles and ruled over kingdoms! How dare you put me in a kitty carrier!” -Ghost Stories

Also, how did I know that someone would eventually put the damn Team Rocket chant up?

“Lupin! Don’t you dare die before I get to arrest you!” -Lupin The Third

“Senior, do you suppose that this review episode is actually a way to relieve the tight production schedule for the staff?” -Excel Saga

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[size=5]OUCH![/size]****