FLCL / Fooly Cooly / Furi Kuri

Well that is good . I’m still thinking the Japanese side of the coproduction has something to do with the release being the way it is . Though Warner was who released Jojo on DVD originally with closed captions of the dub instead of actual subtitles . Hopefully the Crunchyroll staff has the majority say in how the stuff Viz is releasing is done . Cause Viz when it comes to home media seems to be controlled by Warner’s whims a lot of the times .

1 Like

Celebrate the Music of FLCL with an Exhibition by the pillows

August 06, 2019 7:07pm CDT
Band marks its 30th anniversary with diner-themed pop-up museum

1 Like
1 Like

Good . I’ll wait for a Blu-ray set even though it was not the best series .

1 Like

FLCL Progressive - DVD Promo (HD 1080p)

1 Like

Product Spotlight: FLCL Vinyl Soundtrack

1 Like

2019-11-21T06:00:00Z

2 Likes

So the Japanese get this and we get that which I’m wondering if it has both languages on .

Edit :WTK just posted over at Fandom and only listed with a English track

2 Likes

It’s Persona 4 all over again…

2 Likes

I guess CN/AS did not learn to read the fine print after the IGPX nonsense . lol

1 Like

FLCL: Progressive & Alternative - Exclusive “Working With The Pillows” Official Behind the Scenes

3 Likes

My copy arrived today . Yes it has both language tracks . Though from the fact the only mention on the packaging is the sticker it was a last minute thing .

2 Likes

Adult Swim - FLCL Progressive/Alternative - 2 Series Blu-Ray Collection Trailer (HD 1080p)

2 Likes

Why You Should Watch FLCL — Funimation Flashback

Incase you missed the like 20 full runs of it on Adult Swim Action / Toonami.

:wink:

3 Likes

FLCL: Grunge | Coming Soon

2 Likes

:nauseated_face:

I know they are probably desperate for shows and I get this is for the 25th anniversary ,but why not make more of IGPX or something original instead.

Those previous 2 were not great. They were nice looking ,but they lost what made the original feel like it did,

4 Likes

Again…

4 Likes

The Pillows Return to Provide Music for FLCL: Grunge, FLCL: Shoegaze Anime

posted on 2022-07-01 22:20 EDT by Adriana Hazra
1st new season FLCL: Grunge debuts in 2023

2 Likes