Forest's Sketches

Wow you are a really good drawer I wish I could draw as good as you I bad at it :frowning:

Thank you everyone for all the positive feedback! B)

Raven all artists have to start somewhere. I certainly didn’t start out being able to draw. Drawing is skill that can be taught and can be learned just like any other skill. Practice makes perfect.

No more school! That means I have oodles of free time. So if anyone has any sort of requests for me or perhaps an artistic challenge of some sort I would gladly like to try. :laugh:

Draw an elephant, please. :huh:

http://s1052.photobucket.com/user/cpmartin98/media/001_zps72cd208a.jpg.htmlhttp://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s460/cpmartin98/001_zps72cd208a.jpg

Thanks forest oh I posted some pictures of my drawings a while back I f you want you can look at them :slight_smile:

Less than an hour, Forest? :stuck_out_tongue:

That elephant drawing is the second most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I love it.

I was bored Haha. I’m sure it is the most beautiful elephant you have ever seen. :woohoo:

In the voice of Hamilton Porter from The Sandlot… “You’re killing me, Smalls!” :laugh::wink:

Does anyone recognize this lovely lady?

Lovely

I guess there aren’t any Game of Thrones fans around here then? Then no one will recognize this guy either. It is an extremely attractive version of him as well. It wasn’t really intentionally to make him better looking he just kind of came out that way

My father got a scanner so that means no more bad lighting or glares on my drawings so Huzzah! B)

It looks like the Lannisters had an illegitimate son. No, wait. looks nothing like Jeoffrey. :laugh:

admit it, you made him attractive because you have a thing for him. its ok, many people have a thing for tyrion.

i am pretty sure Sansa would have stayed in King’s Landing if he really looked that way. are you trying to ship them back together? you aren’t trying to ship Cersi and Tyrion together are you? :blink:

Oh, so there are some Game of Thrones fans here after all. Well I am a big fan of Tyrion and Daenerys which is obvious at this point. I don’t actually ship Tyrion with anyone though. I kind of just like to see how things go. I also don’t really think anyone is worthy of him.

As for drawing Sansa and Arya, I may draw Arya. I believe when I looked the first time I couldn’t find a good reference photo but I could look again. As for Sansa, I’m just not particularly fond of her really. She just kind of bothers me.

But before I do that I’ll probably post a few cartoony pictures I’ve been working on because you gotta mix it up sometimes. I have like four incomplete pictures right now. They should be done soon though. And if I’m bored enough I may draw Sansa anyway. I’ll also take any other requests anyone may have because thats fun as well.

[quote=“Forest”]Oh, so there are some Game of Thrones fans here after all. Well I am a big fan of Tyrion and Daenerys which is obvious at this point. I don’t actually ship Tyrion with anyone though. I kind of just like to see how things go. I also don’t really think anyone is worthy of him.

As for drawing Sansa and Arya, I may draw Arya. I believe when I looked the first time I couldn’t find a good reference photo but I could look again. As for Sansa, I’m just not particularly fond of her really. She just kind of bothers me.

But before I do that I’ll probably post a few cartoony pictures I’ve been working on because you gotta mix it up sometimes. I have like four incomplete pictures right now. They should be done soon though. And if I’m bored enough I may draw Sansa anyway. I’ll also take any other requests anyone may have because thats fun as well.[/quote]

Yeah sansa isn’t my favorite either but she is pretty to look at Arya however rocks …its sucks how the pressure tyrion to marry her

Wow .,

I am impressed that you did very good drawings in there.,

I been thinking if you have free time but not right away but when you have time .,

Can you draw some of the Fireworks in the sky ? if so that will be great.

Merci.,
Marc

Yeah, I forget many forums around here cause i stick to fun and games like Brain Teasers and One Word… most times.

the problem with the Targarian b**** (Robert’s words not mine!) is that i ahve seen so much fantasy with nude females with a dragon on their shoulder or just Larry Elmore and Frank Frazetta art, that it could have been anything to me. :blush:

it makes sense with a little context. maybe if the other 2 dragons were there (but they were covering her other parts) or a horse i might have recognized her right away. I see it now that I know you are on a GoT kick.

I am curious what you would do with a White Walker with a 3-eyed raven?

I can honestly say that Deanerys is the first nude female I have seen with a dragon on her should but I think I’ll look those up just out of curiosity. Fantasy art is my favorite kind of art. Though I do seem to be rather decent at portrait drawing I always kind of felt like what the point of drawing something that you could just take a picture of?

Anyways, Fireworks, Arya, white walkers and three eyed ravens. I’m not sure how this is going to go but I will try my best.

your Deanerys (is that really how its spelled? silly dragons!) looks towards Frazetta’s Vampirella. actually i was thinking of a comic card i ahve from an old set that it looked like shadowcat because of the little dragon, but could also be close to LAdy Death. isn’t that around here on TAN somewhere?

both her and Tyrion have that “Heavy Metal” 80s feel to them. lot of people don’t like that style today, but if you like it and are going for that, then who cares what those lots of people say. i like it!

no rush obviously on anything, always draw what you want to draw, that is what art is about, expressing yourself, so if you dont do a white walker or three-eyed raven, then it means you weren’t meant to.

i will be watching more closely since now this thread is on my GoT radar though. :wink: