Full Metal Panic! (all anime)

I really need to catch up at some point. Just been a lower priority than other stuff I wanted to watch.

2 Likes

Fullmetal Panic! Invisible Victory, Episode 11 PV

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - Official Trailer (Own It 3/26)

Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory | Trailer (Own It Now)

Unboxing the Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory LE | Hey! Nice Package!

Robert’s Anime Corner Newsletter

The initial pressing of Funimation’s Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory DVD/BD Combo Set (Limited Edition) seems to have been, for once, actually ‘limited’ and ended up being allocated to retailers. That means none of us got the amount we ordered. After much effort we finally obtained enough copies to fill all remaining pre-orders, and those sets are going out today. Since we were not able to ship everyone’s pre-order all at once we had a few people get antsy and cancel their pre-orders, so we have a handful of units now available for sale (and I was able to get one too!) and unless Funi decides to press more, these may be the last ones we will be able to obtain.

After it was not able to be bought for over a month ( I think it was in Feb it went to pre-order cut off status )on Rightstuf I’m not surprised it’s sold out . I’m wondering if it was just a short sighted underprint or if something that was included they had trouble with ? With no standard release that means whatever Anime Corner has is the only way other then probably eBay sellers to get it at the moment .

I wonder if the licensor demanded an LE only release. Which means we may or may not get an Essential Edition next year.

Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory Limited Edition Blu-Ray/DVD
Back in stock at Rightstuf for retail and not $95 .

^^^^

ANN Review - Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory LE

by Rebecca Silverman, Nov 23rd 2019