Funimation News

Maybe
-Astra Lost in Space

Expecting Demon Girl next Door in the August Solicits from Sentai, as it was included as a preview on the NNB Vacation Blu-Ray

3 Likes

Maybe :
Astra Lost in Space

3 Likes

For me this month:

BitterNiftyCrane-size_restricted

3 Likes

Definitely picking up island.

He bones a loli then tries to bone his own daughter! Damn funny :laughing:

Gundam :metal:

Don’t care about the story. It’s giant robots blowing each other up!

Somehow, I feel like I have never heard of this show…

I’m on the fence for this one as well. It was kind of fun, and it was sci-fi, but it wasn’t the kind of amazing show that I’ve just gotta buy.

1 Like

It’s something about time travel on an island.

The start has him makin out with a loli and turns out they time travel and she had a kid which looks like her and he then macks on her not knowing he’s her dad :laughing:

Incest is wincest :laughing:

Don’t Sleep on These 3 Spring 2020 Anime!

1 Like

Kakushigoto is a definite must watch! Every episode will have you laughing and crying simultaneously!

Plus it has Cinnamon Roll of the season! (You definitely won that contest in the CYBB game this time around @Series5Ranger :wink:)

2 Likes

I dunno, Kakushigoto hasn’t drawn me in because it is more about gags and tropes than characters, but my pals who are loving the show tell me that is what its creator is known for and you just have to roll with that to enjoy it.

“Wave, Listen to Me” is a show that I had forgotten about as the premise scares me off since it brings to mind something like an Amy Schumer standup routine in anime form.

Listeners, well, that’s a show that I keep saying I’ll check out sometime this season but it just hasn’t happened yet… :thinking:

2 Likes

FUNI BLOG: Here’s What’s Coming to Bigscreen Anime in June

2020-06-01T05:00:00Z

Where’s Glepnir?

That’s better than any on that list!

1 Like

It is, so far it’s on my short list for AotS

1 Like

Funimation, Pokémon Company Announce Donations to Support Black Lives Matter Movement

posted on 2020-06-12 15:31 EDT by Jennifer Sherman
Funimation pledges US$1 million; The Pokémon Company contributes US$5 million

I must be old fashioned or something because I still have this thought that charitable donations should be done discreetly. When did that change? :question:

All of these folks bragging about how much they have donated reminds me of a line from Weird Al’s Amish Paradise:

Think you’re really righteous? Think you’re pure in heart? Well I know I’m a million times as humble as thou art!

3 Likes

Someone had to do it…

3 Likes

It’s basically Bandwagon jumping, Look how woke we are! Personally I agree that Charitable donations should be done in secret.

Can’t remember the exact Bible verse, but it goes on about People who do good things and brag about it have received their reward, but those who do it in secret will be rewarded in Heaven. Something like that

4 Likes

Funimation Adds Star Driver, Blend-S Anime & More to Catalog

posted on 2020-06-15 16:16 EDT by Alex Mateo

2 Likes

Star Driver and Blend-S nice . I have both ,but Star Driver I think has been out of print since Bandai closed . Others on the list are nice to .

1 Like

More people seeing Blend-S is always a good thing!

(Now hopes for Inu x Boku…)

1 Like

Well here is to hoping some of these get a cheaper Funimation release or a release at all in some cases .

1 Like