Funimation News

Our summer season includes 20 streaming titles that are available for simulcast right after their Japanese broadcast. We’ve selected 6 of our hottest titles and have turned them into Broadcast Dubs so you can watch English-dubbed episodes sooner than ever.

Access to Broadcast Dubs is exclusive to FUNimation All-AccessPass subscribers, so sign up today to start your 14-day Free Trial.

Plus - check out DubbleTalk, our prime time block and live recap show, TONIGHT (and every Wednesday night) starting at 8pm ET on funimation.com/dubbletalk and twitch.tv/funimation!

[size=16]GET YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW![/size]

DubbleTalk – Episode 24 - “Jam Crotch” | Sky Wizards Academy - Prison School – Gangsta.

https://twitter.com/FUNimation/status/632410118936772608

Q: Will there be any more broadcast dubs this season? I would love to see shows like Rampo Kitan getting dubbed soon.

A: none for phase 1, but stay tuned what comes next!

[size=16]DubbleTalk episode 25 (Season 3 episode 2)[/size]
8/19/2015
We talk about the raunchiness of the episode 2’s of Sky Wizards Academy, Prison School, and Gangsta. Also Justin breaks a brick with his bare hands!

Watch live video from FUNimation on Twitch

Simulcast Summer 2015 Broadcast Dub Hype Reel

[size=16]DubbleTalk episode 26 (Season 3)[/size]
8/26/2015
Justin is out this week, but the hype is still real! We talk about the lessons learned in Sky Wizards Academy episode 3, the brotherhood of Prison School, and the steaminess of Gangsta. Question of the Week: If you would watch anime through a VR system, which anime would it be?

Watch live video from FUNimation on Twitch

DubbleTalk Live - Episode 27 - “Cat Wine”

###DubbleTalk Ep 28: Ghost Pimp
9/9/2015
We talk about the episode 5s of Sky Wizards Academy, Prison School, and Gangsta. as well as lazy nipples, bad first dates, and ghost pimps. There’s a lot in this episode!

DubbleTalk Live - Episode 29 - “Quality Shanking”

###DubbleTalk Ep 30
9/24/2015

###DubbleTalk Episode 31
9/30/2015

In this episode of DubbleTalk we talk about the episodes 8s of Sky Wizards Academy, Prison School, and Gangsta. Also we see how to take clothes bursting to the next level and Ghost Pimp strikes back! Check it all out in this crazy cosplay episode

###DubbleTalk Episode 32 “Dad’s Gone"
10/7/2015

###DubbleTalk Episode 33
10/14/2015

Lauren is gone this episode but the laughs and fun are still here! We talk about the episode 10s for Sky Wizards Academy, Prison School, and Gangsta. We also ask the important question: Boobs or Butts? QOTW: Which anime character would you choose to be President of the US?

###DubbleTalk Episode 34
10/21/2015

http://www.funimation.com/blog/2015/10/28/announcing-full-fall-broadcast-dub-dubbletalk-line-up/
###Announcing: Full Fall Broadcast Dub & DubbleTalk Line-Up!
Posted by Godswill on 10/28/2015 at 8:00pm

###ANN: Funimation Offers Broadcast Dubs for Six Anime
posted on 2015-10-28 22:30 EDT

I can’t say that I was really interested in anything this season (it’s a real letdown vs Fall 2014 IMHO) but a broadcast dub might just get me to check out Heavy Object. Maybe.

This Shomin Sample show has some really loli art and after being recently burned badly by that when I watched Funi’s new dub of Dragonar Academy, I ain’t going anywhere near that one.

I dunno about Noragami. The “regular” dub of Season 1 didn’t measure up to the sub so I’m not too interested in a broadcast dub of its second season.

###DubbleTalk Episode 35
10/28/2015

Out of all the shows that they are dubbing, the only Dub I’m interested in is Heavy Object I dropped Shomin Sample after the 1st episode because it’s basically Three’s Company, the Anime (Guy has to pretend he’s gay so he doesn’t get kicked out / get castrated)

I doubt they’ll be able to coordinate getting the entire cast back for AoT Junior High, so I’m ready for the bitching to begin when they can’t.

###DubbleTalk Episode 36 "Flap Nap"
11/5/2015

Dubbletalk Promo