Funimation News

[size=16]Soul Eater and Dragon Ball Z make for one action-packed Deal of the Week.[/size]
Grab some great deals on two classic series about harnessing the power of soul and spirit, devouring souls, and charging spirit canons.

Hurry, deals end Sunday, January 31, at midnight (CST).

**Deals of the Week**

Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F - Collectors Edition Blu-ray & DVD
Retail Price: $59.98
Buy Now for $39.99

Dragon Ball Z Resurrection F Blu-ray & DVD
Retail Price: $34.98
Buy Now for $21.99

Soul Eater Not! Complete Series - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD
Retail Price: $69.98
Buy Now for $39.99

Soul Eater The Complete Series Blu-ray
Retail Price: $59.98
Buy Now for $29.99

START YOUR FREE TRIAL

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?9781-Baccano!-is-expiring-and-will-be-removed-2-8-2016&p=74833&viewfull=1#post74833

Our streaming rights to Baccano! are expiring. The show site and all videos, including the OVA, will be removed from Funimation.com and all Funimation streaming apps two weeks from today on February 8, 2016. We might be asked to remove the episodes sooner, so please watch this awesome show as soon as possible.

Watch it here --> www.funimation.com/shows/baccano/watch

Thank you!

###Funimation’s Baccano! License to Expire in February
posted on 2016-01-26 01:00 EST

Since Aniplex is taking everything back once contracts are up for renewal, I wonder if Funimation, is starting to panic yet, since Black Butler and both versions of Full Metal Alchemist are Aniplex titles.

Funi’s odd Darker than Black LE came not too long before Aniplex pulled the plug on their license of that series. Could their LEs of FMA be along the same lines?

I wonder what Aniplex thinks it’ll get for those shows as, great as they were, they’ve more or less run their course.

Funimation won’t panic, they’ve got a lot of other irons in the fire and those irons are HOT. Their attention is focused.

However, they are not stupid and they won’t forget this either. Same for the fans and the folks at Sentai & NISA.

If AoA falls flat at any point ( Everyone remembers Bandai Ent? Geneon? Toei’s earlier mis-adventure? ) Aniplex may regret having not played a little nicer.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Hey I got my copies of Guin Saga, Angel Beats, and Hell Girl, so I’m good.
Give me a CE of Guin and Angel with their epic soundtracks and maybe a Guin bust, and I’d be better.

Ga-Rei-Zero The Complete Series - S.A.V.E - Coming Soon

###Answerman: Should FUNimation Be On NASDAQ?
by Justin Sevakis, Jan 29th 2016

3 Likes

Flowers are old-fashioned and chocolate rots your teeth. If you really want to show your Valentine how much you care, bring home an exciting anime series they can really sink their teeth into.

[size=16]SHOP NOW[/size]

Maken-ki! Season Two - Coming Soon

The play button is right in between her boobs that takes up the whole thumbnail. Alrighty then.

1 Like

###FUNI BLOG: Funimation Release Schedule Updates
Posted by Funimation on 02/03/2016 at 1:50pm

###DubbleTalk Episode 48 - "King of Salt"
2/3/2016

http://www.funimation.com/forum/showthread.php?9894-Fullmetal-Alchemist-Brotherhood-amp-Fullmetal-Alchemist-the-Movie-expiring-3-31-2016&p=75926#post75926

Baccano! will not be reprinted per contract. I see 11 DVD sets and 6 BD sets used and new on Amazon right now, so that might be your best bet.

###Funi Blog: About Our $0.04
Posted by Funimation on 02/04/2016 at 12:02pm

Starting today, subscribers who are new to our streaming service will see a small price increase: 4 cents. SubPass monthly subscriptions will now cost $4.99, and All-AccessPass monthly subscriptions will cost $7.99.

If you’re currently subscribed on any plan, you can keep your couch cushions full because you will NOT see this price increase at all. This increase only applies to newly created accounts, or canceled accounts returning back to the streaming service.

Again, if you already have a subscription, nothing changes for you – even if you’re paying monthly. Should you choose to cancel, your subscription would then be at the higher price when you come back.

Dubbletalk Presents Anime Month 2016 - Episode 1

###DubbleTalk Episode 49 - "Of Fantasy and Ass"
2/10/2016

Dubbletalk Episode 49 - Question of the Week

Question of the Week:
What is your favorite Japanese snack?

[size=16]Funimation May 2016 Solicitations[/size]
Feb 15, 2016
(Funimation Links)

Assassination Classroom Season One, Part One Blu-ray & DVD - 5/17/2016
Assassination Classroom Season One, Part One - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD - 5/17/2016
Black Butler Book of Murder: OVAs Blu-ray & DVD - 5/17/2016

Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign Season One, Part One Blu-ray & DVD - 5/24/2016
Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign Season One, Part One - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD - 5/24/2016
Tokyo Ghoul Season Two Blu-ray & DVD - 5/24/2016
Tokyo Ghoul Season Two - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD - 5/24/2016

One Piece Season Eight, Voyage One DVD - 5/31/2016

###SEE WHAT’S NEW IN THE FUNIMATION SHOP!

###Evangelion 3.33 Available now on Blu-ray
The wait is finally over! Experience the newest chapter of this legendary series when you pick up Evangelion 3.33 on Blu-ray. Shinji Ikari just woke up in his Eva unit fourteen years after starting the Third Impact. He hasn’t aged, but everything else has changed. The earth is in ruins, Rei is missing, and the people he once protected threaten to kill him if he pilots another Eva.
BUY NOW

**February Pre-Orders**

Assassination Classroom Season One, Part One - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD $84.98 Retail $63.74

Seraph of the End: Vampire Reign Season One, Part One - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD $84.98 Retail $63.74

Tokyo Ghoul Season Two - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD $69.98 Retail $52.49

VIEW ALL PRE-ORDERS

**February New Releases**

Lord Marksman and Vanadis The Complete Series - Limited Edition Blu-ray & DVD $84.98 Retail $63.74

Tokyo Ghoul Season One - Collector’s Edition Blu-ray & DVD $129.98 Retail $97.49

Free! -Eternal Summer- Season Two - Premium Edition Blu-ray & DVD $119.98 Retail $89.99

VIEW ALL NEW RELEASES

###Dubbletalk - Episode 50 - "Wizard Sleeve"
2/18/2016

Dubbletalk Episode 50 - Question of the Week

Question of the Week:
What is the most elaborate Cosplay you’ve ever seen?