Funimation News

I’m surprised Funimation is releasing it, that they didn’t give it the ole IR treatment.

No Guns Life Season 1 Blu-Ray

One of these days I’ll have to finish No Guns [No] Life, but it’s hard when Funi didn’t exactly bring its A game to the dub and the sub has Junichi Suwabe as the MC and he’s doing the “Chris Sabat” thing of only having one voice and using it for everything, he sounds exactly in this as he does in Black Clover, which is weird.

1 Like

My guess is because it’s way tamer than a lot of shows they’ve previously released. That, and they actually don’t “have relations”. The guy holds the girls hand in a special room, and poof demon destroying kid.

I don’t want this knowledge. My brain will not let me extract the trauma from this show…

And still the best scene in the entire series is Mana the Red Panda being baked in a pizza oven (to death, at least in my mind).

(R.I.P. my old Samsung TV…)

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure I didn’t see far enough to get to that. I don’t recall having seen anything quite like that since Penguindrum…

1 Like

Funimation Serves Up Frightening Anime for Halloween

Oct 22nd 2020

Curious if anyone has had a glitch with their Funi app as of yesterday.

The recently added list is showing the most recent shows added as ones they acquired over a year ago.

Just asking to see if it is something exclusive to my app/account, or if it’s affecting everyone.

My biggest issue is my queue isn’t updating after I watch a show on PC. It’s updating them after I watch the show on my Xbox One though

1 Like

Funimation App Will Be Available on PS5 at Launch

posted on 2020-10-26 06:05 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins

Love Fruits Basket? Check these out…

Funimation Shop is now listing the January 2021 Slate, apparently they did some sort of upgrade that was the cause of the delay.

3 Likes

Funimation App to be Available on Xbox Series X|S at Launch

posted on 2020-10-31 00:14 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Crunchyroll, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video listed as being available on Xbox Series X|S

An Exclusive Interview with Open Mike Eagle :microphone:

Game On: The Funimation App Will Be Available on Xbox Series X and S, PlayStation 5 at Launch

Nov 12th 2020

Funimation, Sony Stream FLOW Concert on Friday

posted on 2020-11-13 03:14 EST by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Funimation will stream band’s February Makuhari Messe concert

Sony Music Video Contents Streaming Across the Globe on Funimation Services

Nov 13th 2020
Being the first content, FLOW Chokaigi 2020 -Anime Shibari Returns- starts streaming on November 13 exclusively on Funimation

February 2021 preview, nothing is up at Funimation or Right Stuf yet

It’s a whole lot of meh unless you are into the shows coming out this month

Funimation February 2021 Preview

2 Likes

Hanako-kun was enjoyable, but not enough for a purchase.

(Oh! Enjoyable mainly because of Tia’s performance.)

1 Like

Funimation February 2021 Solicitations

November 16, 2020
(Funimation Shop links)

February 2, 2020

Black Clover

Black Clover Season 3 Part 2
Languages: English, Japanese with English Subtitles
Special Features: Clover Clips Special Edition / Textless Opening Song “RiGHT NOW” / Textless Closing Song “Life is a Battlefield”

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die

If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die The Complete Series
Special Features: Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

One Piece Collection 24

One Piece Collection 24
Special Features: Episode 567 Video Commentary / Episode 571 Commentary / Textless Opening Song “We Go!” / Trailers / Episode 576 Commentary / Commercials

Shin Godzilla

Shin Godzilla Movie
Special Features: Godzilla vs. the Nerds: Interview / Trailers

February 9, 2021

My Hero Academia Two Heroes

My Hero Academia Two Heroes - Steelbook
Special Features: The Making of a Hero / Trailers

February 16, 2021

My Hero Academia S4 P2

My Hero Academia Season 4 Part 2 Limited Edition
Special Features: My Hero Academia: Interview with Kaori Nazuka at Anime Expo 2019 / My Hero Academia: FanExpo 2019 Live Dub Panel / FunimationCon: My Hero Academia Q&A Panel / FunimationCon: My Hero Academia Game Show with Voice Actors / Inside the Episode 79 / Inside the Episode 82 / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song / Artbook / Guitar Picks / Sticker Sheet / Todoroki Keychain / Artcards

My Hero Academia Season 4 Part 2 BD
Special Features: My Hero Academia: Justin and Kellen Talk Season 4 / 2 “Inside the Episode” Videos / Promotional Videos / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song / Interview with Kaori Nazuka (Voice of Toru Hagakure) / FAN EXPO 2019: Live Dub Panel / FunimationCon 2020: Q&A Panel & Game Show with Voice Actors

Toilet-bound Hanako-kun

Toilet-bound Hanako-kun The Complete Series
Special Features: Funimation Con: Toilet-bound Hanako-kun Panel / Promo Videos / Textless Opening Song ver. 1 / Textless Opening Song ver. 2 / Textless Closing Song

February 23, 2020

Fairy Tail Final Season Part 26

Fairy Tail Final Season Part 26
Special Features: Fairy Tail Final Season: Top 5 Moments / Textless Opening Song / Textless Closing Song

RightStuf Links

1 Like

Just that at some point .

1 Like

Nothing for me. I’m pretty sure I won’t be getting anything from Funimation for at least 3 months+, unless Death March finally gets an Essentials release.

3 Likes

Maybe Hanako-kun when it gets an essentials release…

(A year away from now…)

1 Like

This Week in Anime - Begonia, I Hardly Knew Ya

by Jean-Karlo Lemus & Monique Thomas, Nov 19th 2020

Funimation Flips the Switch on its Brazil and Mexico Expansion – Going Live Today

Nov 19th 2020
Service Launches Early to Delight of Fans — Service Kicks Off with 1,500 Hours, 200+ Titles of Japan’s Most Popular Series — Anime Fans Will Be Thrilled with Funimation’s Library of Exclusive Shows, Never-Before-Seen Dubs

1 Like