Have you ever been drunk while posting in this forum?

fillet wrote:

http://www.ampenergy.com/

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]fillet wrote:

http://www.ampenergy.com/[/quote]

At first it made me hyperactive, then depressed. I tried it recently just to see what effect it would have on me now, seemed pretty stagnant. I wonā€™t take my chances with a second can though.

Not me. I havenā€™t had a drink in 4 years. Go me :slight_smile:

Lolz whose dunk? I neber seen durnk peeple on here beforeā€¦ Omg hentaiā€™s hear! Hi hentai!

Nope and how the hell do you type drunk? I though all Drunks go to sleep once they get home.

PretearHimeno wrote:

Hi Pretear!!! ^_____________^

Hentai wrote:

[quote]PretearHimeno wrote:

Hi Pretear!!! ^_____________[1]

Lawlz I loev this kid! Hes liek a sister to me!

1. /quote ā†©ļøŽ

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

Hi Pretear!!! ^_____________^

Lawlz I loev this kid! Hes liek a sister to me![/quote]

d00d, that was totally my name in high school: the Sister.

Last night.

.>
<.<

sweetkeith wrote:

[quote]Last night.

.>
<.<[/quote]

Lolwut?

Four years?!? Why the break up?

HAHA! I was wondering about what I was going to do if I never got that drunk post back. since the old forum was demolished, I just ended up losing it entirely. I have posted on here while smashed and believe me, it was pathetic. Funny too. You saw what pretear had on there? were no, her ā€œdrunk postingā€ was really a poor attempt at emulating it. I FREELY CONFESS I POSTED HERE WHILE I WAS RIPROARING, I FORGOT I POSTED AND WHAT I DID 2 HOURS BEFORE I PASSED OUT DRUNK. I was suprised to find the post, then I remembered that I posted, now this is why I donā€™t get so drunk i blackout.

oh yeah there was vomit everywhere around the toilet, it wasnā€™t that my aim was bad, but it was just that violent a regurgitation.

Toilets need love too.

Iā€™m drinking some cheap crap chardonnay, just thought Iā€™d give it ago, it has a tang like vinegar.

Iā€™ve had few of those types of drinks. What kind is it?

Blossom Hill, it says its from california.

Never heard of itā€¦ Any good?

Not really, Iā€™d rather a more smooth, blended taste. This ones a little sharp and all over the place. Still 3 small bottles (About 2 glasses each) for a fiver, it is what is to be expected.

Dude, you canā€™t mess with quality. Itā€™s better to go without than to lower the standards. GO MADD DOGG 20/20!!! (urk)