Having a problem playing Sister Princess

I am having a problem playing Sister Princess. I don’t have any other issues with any other video but only this one. My browser says that it is having problems running the add-on for this show. Or Player.

My problem is with all episodes. And it is only with this show.

My windows system is window 7 pro. My flash player is upto date, and I am using internet explorer 9 all updated.

Thanks

Give us a short summary of the problem you are experiencing with the Online Player.

• Did this just start happening, has it been going on for a while or is it a problem that came back after being fixed?

• Affected Show Title(s) - is it happening to a particular show, certain shows or everything

• Affected Episode Number(s) - is it happening to a particular episode, certain episodes or all episodes

• Affected Language Version - if the show is Dual Language, is it the dubbed, dubbed or both versions that are affected

• Affected Video Format - is it the SD, HD or both versions that are affected

• What Operating System are you using? Which version is it? (Windows Vista, Mac 10.4, etc)

• What Browser are you using? Which version is it? (Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, FireFox 3.6, etc)

• Is it happening in just one Browser or multiple browsers?

• Is your Flash Player/Plugin up to date?

When reporting online player issues, there is a section near the top of the main forum called, Anime Network Online/VOD/Mobile

In there, you’ll see a thread called Anime Network Online Player Reports/Problems/Updates Thread

-link-
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,120/catid,5/func,view/id,39967/

That is where you report all online player issues.

However, I can answer this right off the bat…
Sister Princess isn’t on the online player currently, hence why you can’t play any of the episodes.

To see what’s on the online player currently, at the top of every page there’s a blue strip of links, click on the one called
Watch Anime Now

-link-
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Watch-Online