Having problems watching on Anime Online Player

Okay… I recently brought a Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet. I was actually hoping I would be able to watch the anime here without a problem.

Currently I am using the Dolphin Browser, because it was the only browser that could support Flash Player. I also have Firefox Mobile, but of course I am having trouble installing Flash Player on it.

Anyways, I tried to watch some anime but i was getting the message that it doesn’t support my platform and apologizing for it. Is there a way to fix this? Also, does anyone know a good flash player that can support Firefox mobile?

Update… it seems my Firefox is now giving me the message, “Unfortunately Hulu doesn’t support my platform. We apologize for the inconvenience”. Seriously, is there any way to get pass this. Or do I need to download the Hulu app so it can work? Please someone help! I want the awesome anime here!

Nevermind, I figured it out. I had to changed my user agent on my Dolphin browser. Now, I can look at the anime here without a problem. As for Firefox…If there’s an easy way to change the user agent for that, then that would be awesome.

[quote=“Fallen_Kusanagi, post:1, topic:7707, full:true”]
Okay… I recently brought a Samsung Galaxy Pro tablet. I was actually hoping I would be able to watch the anime here without a problem.

Currently I am using the Dolphin Browser, because it was the only browser that could support Flash Player. I also have Firefox Mobile, but of course I am having trouble installing Flash Player on it.

Anyways, I tried to watch some anime but i was getting the message that it doesn’t support my platform and apologizing for it. Is there a way to fix this? Also, does anyone know a good flash player that can support Firefox mobile?[/quote]
First of all, please post in the correct place so that your message will go directly to the correct person instead of starting a new thread.

Anime Network Online Player Reports/Problems/Updates/Thread

I’ll forward this to the correct place and Admin will look into it.
(Also, will be merging this thread into the above thread in 24 hours.)

Slowhand

The first day I bought a premium account it worked but for the last 3 days it is not working at all.

[quote=“PrincessABEP, post:5, topic:7707, full:true”]
The first day I bought a premium account it worked but for the last 3 days it is not working at all.[/quote]

First of all, please post in the correct place so that your message will go directly to the correct person instead of starting a new thread. Be sure to explain exactly what the problem is. (error message, choppy playback, etc.)

Anime Network Online Player Reports/Problems/Updates/Thread

I’ll forward this to the correct place and Admin will look into it.
(Also, will be merging this thread into the above thread in 24 hours.)

Slowhand