Hello all anime lovers

im mooshra i mean litterly thats my name any way this is my first post ever on the internet im 15 years old and i love action romance comedy anime and mangas. i would say that my favorite manga would be katekyo hitman reborn and eyeshield 21 is my favorite anime, im a kid that lovea anime and its all i watch but im not absesd with it, im the type of guy that is a kid all the time but when its to be serious i am. thats about all ill post for now but thanks for reading.

mooshra

Welcome to TAN, hope you enjoy the site. :slight_smile:

Hey Moo! You don’t mind if I call you that, do ya? Great to have you here, how did you find out about this site? So it seems like you have been into anime for a while, when did you first get into it? Tell us all about it man, is there anything in particular you are looking forward to? You can find a pretty much unlimited discussion about anime here, so you certainly will not feel out of place about that.

Hello and welcome!

Hello fellow anime lover! Nice to see another join the ranks of TAN, just be warry, some here actually bite. :3

Welcome to tAN! I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

Welcome to you! Always nice to see another fan join us.

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.