Hello, Anime fans everywhere!

My name is Kayla, and I joined for the obvious reason; I love anime! My favorites are Chrono Crusade and Elfen Lied, But my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OF ALL TIME, Is Full Metal Alchemist

I love anime so much, that I want to become a professional Voice Actress! I know I’m young (14) But there are alot of VAs who start young, right?

Right?

But anyway! I would love to work as a Voice Actress for the Anime Network, but I need some details…

1. What is required?
  2. Where are the studios located?
  3. Are they taking people for auditions?

It would be great if I got an answer!

So once again, hello to one and all who love anime!

Ok you have a former ADV title in your faves, so we won’t string you up by your toes this time. :woohoo:

TAN, doesn’t do dubbing. that wa ADV. While they may have helpful info, the couldn’t give you a job as a VA even if they wanted to.

TAN is the braodcast arm of Sentai Filmworks (or Section 23 I haven’t gotten it quite figured out yet…dragoon or Rai will correct me…they always do…I know I am going to my corner already. :frowning: ) the distributor of the former ADV Films company, so only works in the faculty to get anime viewed by people.

Many people will likely be able to help you, but just wanted to make sure you knew where you were, before you got your hopes up.

I personally don’t know much about VA work, except Jessica Boone, Steve Blum, Luci Christianson, Hillary Haig, and Chris Patton ROCK!

I think I am forgetting something here…:unsure: …wait it is coming to me…:huh:

:ohmy:

WELCOME TO TAN! :blush:

xAlchemistXKaylax wrote:

[quote] But my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE OF ALL TIME, Is Full Metal Alchemist
![/quote]

Ask Slowhand what she thinks of Col. Mustang…

Welcome to TAN. Post often
A breakdown of current members:

5% should be in jail
25% might have been dropped on the head when young
15% foam at the mouth
12% are not allowed to enter 5 or more states
8% are magical girls
2% of said magical girls are real girls
3% are terrible /a/nons (Don’t ask)
1% are Mods who keep said /a/anons locked up in the TAN basement
20% think Gurran Legann is the Greatest anime ever
10% Don’t
2% can’t add…oh…wait…

shadzar wrote:

[quote]Ok you have a former ADV title in your faves, so we won’t string you up by your toes this time. :woohoo:

TAN, doesn’t do dubbing. that wa ADV. While they may have helpful info, the couldn’t give you a job as a VA even if they wanted to.

TAN is the braodcast arm of Sentai Filmworks (or Section 23 I haven’t gotten it quite figured out yet…dragoon or Rai will correct me…they always do…I know I am going to my corner already. :frowning: ) the distributor of the former ADV Films company, so only works in the faculty to get anime viewed by people.

Many people will likely be able to help you, but just wanted to make sure you knew where you were, before you got your hopes up.

I personally don’t know much about VA work, except Jessica Boone, Steve Blum, Luci Christianson, Hillary Haig, and Chris Patton ROCK!

I think I am forgetting something here…:unsure: …wait it is coming to me…:huh:

:ohmy:

WELCOME TO TAN! :blush:[/quote]

I think you forgot how to spell Luci Christian and ** Hillary Haag**

Anyway welcome to TAN, I’m the resident Mobile Suit and cheesehead.

[quote]ZakuAce wrote:

I think you forgot how to spell Luci Christian and ** Hillary Haag**

Anyway welcome to TAN, I’m the resident Mobile Suit and cheesehead.[/quote]

Last Edit: 2009/09/11 22:04 By shadzar.Reason: spelling is for losers

:wink:

Oh ok! XD Thats fine then, it’s great to be here!

And hey! I think I’m part of the percentage of people who were dropped on their heads when they were young 8D

And I’ll be sure to ask her about Col. Mustang XD

Welcome aboard! Please don’t be one of the people who sign on, post an intro then never comes back again. -_-

And don’t worry, we don’t bite. >.>

I think it is a good dream to have to be a voice actor.

I know I have a voice for silent films… :frowning:

Welcome, xAlchemistXKaylax!!

I am THE Slowhand! :slight_smile:

We always love new members! Please keep coming back and posting!
We want to hear your opinions about anime and other stuff!

Oh, and about Roy Mustang…

[spoiler]http://img443.imageshack.us/i/mustangneko.jpg/http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6808/mustangneko.th.jpg

Click to enlarge[/spoiler]

You’ve already been absorbed. Don’t fight it!

TAN TAN the magical forum the more you post the more you show 'em!

I’m in a weird mood today. >.>

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]TAN TAN the magical forum the more you post the more you show 'em!

I’m in a weird mood today. >.>[/quote]

Just Today? lol
:stuck_out_tongue:

Bite me furry. ^__________________^

She’s just a Magical Girl!

PretearHimeno wrote:

Just a magic girl
Living in a lonely world

btw welcome

That fox is adorable, what was I upset about?

Any excuse for a Journey lyric eh?

Welcome newcomer, perhaps we could interest you in a warm bath and a warm bed, perhaps a person to chamber with you?

Edit: I totally have to start reading the first posts in these things…thought you were a guy…I’m still leaving it up because I think the foot in mouth situation is funny…

hello nice to meet u

it is nice to meet you all…