Late introduction

Just a semi-jaded anime fan looking for a good community to settle down on. Drifted around alot of different communities over the years, needless to say my experiences weren’t too “great” . So, I figured that I try something new and go for a community that focuses on legal anime [since the popular online forums tend to focus on fansubs and scanlations] not trying to insinuate or offend anyone who is into fansubs or scanlations. And, I apologize if I did, just stating my thoughts. Anyway, nice to meet everyone and thanks for letting me join.

Well then, welcome to TAN, it’s lots of fun here, so feel free to stick around. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Most people here will be happy to give you an answer. You just have to figure out which answers are right :wink:

Welcome!

I have a few of the same opinions as you! Great to have you here.

Is there a specific genre of anime you like? Or a couple of shows that you love?

Hi and welcome! You’ll fit right in here. :slight_smile:

And yes, let us know some of the shows that you like.

Welcome to TAN, hope you enjoy the site. :slight_smile:

Zap! wrote:

Welcome to the insanity! We like having fun here and enjoy playing games. I run a Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen! game that has new rounds each Friday, there’s a companion Claim your Babe for TV/Movies/Literature that plays each Tuesday and there are other games out and about-we even have a murder mystery in progress right now. We also have an interesting Fan Made Media section for the creative types out there and an anime watching club to watch and discuss series on an organized basis. Get involved and have some fun!

Welcome to you! Hope you will join us often! :slight_smile: