Hello everyone

Hey so im new and randomly felt like doing this. I’m from Canada, and no i don’t live on an igloo or anything like that, the next anime con we have is Fanexpo in Toronto, I think that’s it.

Welcome! I’m new-ish too. Everyone here is pretty nice. Read the TOS, hop in, talk anime or whatever. Have fun!

Welcome its nice to meet a fellow anime fan like me :cheer: i hope you enjoy your time here :silly: :slight_smile: :kiss:

Hello and welcome to the TAN boards!! I’m also new here, but I’m from America. :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, I hope you have fun here and at Fanexpo in Toronto! I 'd love to hear how it turns out! :3

Welcome to TAN, hope you have fun. What made you an anime fan, also what brought you to TAN?

Well, you clarified you don’t live in an igloo, but what about them war canoes or hollowed out moose stomachs?

Also, welcome to TAN!

Hello and welcome, eh! Also, Hoser. That’s all the Canadian I know.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5066/canadal.png

Welcome. Post often

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Well Hello my Northern neighbor welcome to TAN.

Welcome to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see that you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific, eh!

So you like cons, do you? Great to have ya here!

Welcome! We all look forward to having you be here.

And no, that is not a cook book on how to cook humans, it is how to cook for humans…

:whistle:

Welcome to you! Hope you join us often!