Hello from Nevada

I found this site looking for Demon King Daimao (my new fave anime)

I just started watching anime about 7 mos ago. I have had quite a bit of luck building comp cases and decided to take a bit of a break and watch anime. Man what a blast, I have seen a few 100 series so far.

I enjoy Travel, Cooking, Helping others and just having a ton of fun…

Wow a few 100? That’s awesome, you mustve seen a bunch of great series so far. Welcome to the forums man, I’m glad you’re enjoying the simulcast! It’s getting pretty good, wonder where they’ll take it fro here?

See ya in the DKD group! ^_~

Wow! I’ve been a fan of anime for a few years but you’ve got me waaaaay beat! Great to have you among us, hang out and discuss some of that anime experience ya got.

Ah, Nevada; home of Area 51, Vegas, and the Bunny Ranch.

Welcome aboard.

Thanks guys, Il do my best to be useful.

Demon King Daimao is definitely one to get people hooked. Be sure to check out the series available on TAN. We are happy to assimilate you here, er that is welcome you here!

Welcome to TAN. I hope you find many more awesome anime shows to add to your list :stuck_out_tongue: And now I will look into Demon King Daimao since it has been recommended!

Thanks, enjoy Demon King Daimao.

some of my favs are
**Dance in the Vampire Bund
Canaan
Elfin Lied
Petit Cossette
Ride Back
Ai Yori Aoshi
Kanon
Michiko to Hatchin
Toaru Majutsu no Index(not so much Railgun)
Fate Stay Night
Escaflowne
Spice and Wolf
So Ra No Wo To
Im a happy ending kind of guy, when I saw Now and Then, Here and There I was sad for a month.

Welcome to TAN and hope you enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

Welcome Aboard! I’m sure you’ll have fun. Since you’re a bit new, if you have any questions, just let us know and we’ll help you out.

Any fan of Elfen Lied and Ai Yori Aoshi is a friend of mine. I like diversity in anime! :wink:

MKmods wrote:

A kindred spirit. Welcome and come back to post often. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I am wandering around the forum and learning whats what.
(I am quite good with hardware but when it comes to internet stuff (programming and such) I am 1 notch below retarded…

So if I post the wrong thing in the wrong place please let me know :blush:

Welcome to you! Hope to see you here often! :slight_smile:

I love Elfen Lied as well and I get very emotional over my anime watching!

Hey man, welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay!

We’ll try help out with any problems you may be having, be they forum-related or anything else. :slight_smile:

WARNING: Hentai is not a trained psychologist and may suggest cruel things that seem irrational… and usually go beyond bounds of reason.

welcome to the site we hope you enjoy your stay

Thank all of you for the great welcome…so far in the last 3 days I managed to see Princess Resurrection , Blue Drop and Destiny of the Shrine Maiden.

I am really liking the quality of the streaming, this is a pretty dam nice site.

Hello and welcome and stuff!!

I’m new-ish as well. ;3 I hope you like it here!