Hello

I’m Erik Glascoe, 46 and being an anime lover since Robotech and Battle of the Planets. I re joined the streaming service because of the censoring on Crunchyroll. But I noticed that some of the anime here are censored also but that’s for another post. I’m a HUGE fan of Godzilla and practical EFX. I collect figures of various Kaiju. The picture below is a tiny amount of my collection. I just paid for the 25cm figure of Kamacuras, an giant Mantis I’ll be getting in few days. Can’t wait. I hope I’ll be making friends here :smile:

Erik

1 Like

A warm welcome to the TAN forums @falconcaf. :grinning:

That’s a nice preview on your collection there. Thanks for sharing. Hope to see more at some point.

I hope you’ll find some categories here that peak your interest and enjoy yourself here. :relaxed:

:thumbsup::+1:

even…
http://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/310372100715-0-1/s-l1000.jpg
?

Hello! Welcome!

Man, feels like forever since we had a new person come here.

Yeah, grew up on that toon. it was a shame Toho didn’t support it or he’ll be more accurate with his roar and powers

Thanks for the welcome. Appreciate it :slight_smile:

Hey-O! As one Godzilla fan to another I approve of your fandom and welcome you wholeheartedly! We need more Godzilla fans in the world! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to you! We always love seeing new people. Make yourself at home!