Hi :D & Question about an anime show

Hi everyone.
My name is Eathan. I’m 20, going to college. Graphic Designer. Have a sweet tooth for anime. lol Hope that’s good for an into. :slight_smile:

Question! About a year and a half ago, there was some anime on cable(On Demand). For the life of me I cannot remember what the name of the show was… >> all I can remember was I think it was a romantic comedy anime series, and the episode I’ve been looking for is one where this girl has this pair of underwear and there is a talking cat face on the front, and I think there was a polka dot or strawberry pattern on them. I know this is a little vague on detail but hopefully someone knows? I’ve searched online for it and you could imagine the things I get when I search “Anime cat underwear” --

Haha Oh my gosh I just found it! It’s Magikano, episode 10 to be exact. :slight_smile:

Welcome to Anime Network forums!

You just beat me to the answer by a few seconds… I’ve been wracking my brain trying to remember the title of the anime.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=6035 is the one!

Please feel free to browse around our forums and jump into any convos that interest you. Also, please read the Rules, it’s a good idea and it also tells you how to place a sig and how to get those cool icons under your avatar.

If you have any other question, just ask and we’ll all jump in to help you out.

Again, welcome!

Thank you! Haha I’ve been looking for days, and Google finally decided to take me to the right place, on page 15 or something. Thanks for the quick reply, welcome, & the info. :smiley:

Welcome to TAN, also knew the answer and that was a funny episode. I hope you enjoy the site.

Hello and welcome! I did not know the answere to your anime question but I think when your underwear start talking to you it might be time to wash them.

Welcome to you! That is a very funny episode. Enjoy!

Kitty’s purring at ya, eh? Great to have ya here.