Hi I'm New

Hi! I just signed up, but to be honest I just needed help finding an anime title.
A few days ago I was talking to my cousin, and she recommended me this anime to watch but she totally forgot the title. It was a few days ago so I don’t quite remember the whole scenario of what she told me but I think I know, so here is what I remember of how she described the anime:

The anime is about twins, one female and the other male. I think they’re like royalty or something. Anyways they had a fortune teller or someone like that, and said that one of the twins would succeed to be the next in line… (btw she said this was an old anime like in the 90’s) Also, one of the twins would be the one to kill the emperor. (To be honest I’m not sure I remember this now…). Now this was when back then people would think the boy would be the one to take power and not the girl, because… well he’s a guy! Then I remember my cousin saying something about how the emperor killed the twin girl’s brother and her whole family. In the end it was the girl who was going to succeed and stuff and not the boy. Well after the emperor killing off everyone she knew, the girl dressed up as a boy and decided to avenge her family by killing the emperor herself. And the emperor somehow doesn’t know that she’s the female twin. In the end they fall in love together…somehow, but the emperor needs to kill her, and she has to kill the emperor for killing her family… So it’s a somehow tragic love story.

Sorry if anything I wrote down was confusing >.> I find it confusing myself. If anyone could at least try to help me find the anime it would be so great :slight_smile: I haven’t seen the anime myself so I don’t know what it looks like.

Also sorry if I posted in the wrong category o.O I am new anyways :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the terremotive TAN boards!! :3 I am sorry to say that I do not know what show you are talking about, but I hope you find out what it is soon.

Anyway, I hope you have a great time posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Hi! Welcome to the TAN boards…

I can’t say that I know what show you’re talking about, but knowing the people here… if it exists, someone will know what it is.

Hey! Welcome! Sorry I can’t help with finding your anime either.

Welcome to you! Sorry, I’m not sure of the anime you’re looking for either.

I dub thee Lynk! Good to have you here, found the name of that show yet?

No dice on the show name either. I did a Google search during my lunch hour yesterday and I couldn’t believe there were so many twins in Anime shows!
Keep us posted if you find out that title.

Also welcome to the site Lynkitty.

-Mo-

I agree with you! There are too many twins out there! :lol:

All I could think of was Scrapped Princess, so I looked around a bit too and all I could come up with that was even close to your description was “The Twins of Destiny” (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Twins_of_Destiny), but it isn’t an anime.

Perhaps you could get us a little more info from your cousin?

Hmmm… I think I know what you’re talking about, let me do a little bit of research and hopefully I’ll figure it out within the next few days. Keep me posted if you know any more details about the show,like any names. That would really help.

Ah, where are my manners, welcome to the site Lynk, hope you find everything to your liking :slight_smile:

Sorry I’m late… welcome lynkitty! I hope that you have enjoyed yourself here so far. :slight_smile:

WelCome lynkitty