Hi there! Let me tell you a bit about myself!

Hi! My name is Clayton, I’m 13 years old and an anime FREAK :3 I am very creative and have plenty of ideas, but i’m to young to do anything with them! i’ll post them in their own topics. I’ve posted one already so check it out if you want to! My favorite anime is Full Metal Alchemist! What’s yours?

Hello and welcome!

I would like to point out that saying your age in the other topic title wasn’t a wise idea. Learn from your mistakes young one.

Hello Clayton, and welcome to the tosticated TAN boards!! :3 My favorite anime is Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, though Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is pretty close behind. :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not think anyone is too young to do anything with their ideas, especially in this day and age. :slight_smile: You could try drawing concept art if you feel like sketching them out, or you could write them down like a book or something, if only to flesh out the details if not write the whole thing down, or you could use one of the endless line of programs online in their own rights to expand the universe(s) you create.

Personally, I stick with writing since my drawing skills are non-existent, I have no cinematography experience, and my musical abilities stop as soon as I pick up an instrument. Writing is one of the easiest forms of story-telling alongside simply speaking them, so I think it is a very good place to at least start. :wink:

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

[spoiler]And I would take miquelfire’s advice, along side possibly keeping your ideas to as few threads as possible and maybe just naming them. Just a suggestion. ^-^;

And if you do start up in writing, I suggest http://www.writerscafe.org/, it is where I post all of my works. :side: [/spoiler]

Welcome to you! It’s always nice to see new people joining us!

It’s always good to get someone new here. I hope you enjoy your time here, and it sounds like you have a bright future ahead of you. Take care and see ya’ around the boards!
B)

Welcome to Tan ! …New people are welcome :blush:

Nice to ave you with us! Enjoy the site, and feel free to write or post your work.

Welcome to TAN