Hidamari Sketch

:’( ive been waitn months for this then my mom cancels time warner and can’t watch online because android doesn’t support video type

TBS Confirms Fourth Season Airdate for “Hidamari Sketch”

November 22, 2011 2:21pm EST / Crunchyroll
Broadcaster confirms 2012 airdate for fourth season of slice of life art school comedy on site.

Maybe Sentai can nab this as a simulcast next year.

I think that posted how much I hate this anime mostly due to the incoherent stories.

Season three is best season. It does help that the last stories are in chronological order and are actual stories not just a bunch of dumb skits.

Here are some of my thoughts on the episodes[spoiler]The fist episode of the third season was great when they where trying to figure out why they thought the girl living in the building were strange. I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with them being art students.

The last three episodes were the best and had some of the best lines of the series. I love the last episode about the computer. It was very similar when I had to teach my wife (girlfriend at the time about 20 years ago) to use the computer. She did think that she broke it when the hour glass came up. I can’t remember the last computer that had loading times or that I have seen an hour glass.[/spoiler]

Hidamari Hidamari Sketch’s 4th TV Season Titled, Dated

posted on 2012-03-31 23:57 EDT / ANN

I would give them all my monies… all of it.

SP Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Musical Duo marble Returns for Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

posted on 2012-06-18 00:30 EDT / ANN
Duo performed all previous Hidamari Sketch ending themes

Hidamari Sketch Cast Returns to Sing 4th Season’s Opening

posted on 2012-08-18 20:50 EDT
6 actresses sing “Open Canvas,” including Yuko Goto; Madoka Magica’s Shinbo directs again at SHAFT

The SP OVA is out. I have a copy.

It’s been out since July 19 (sooner for those of us that pre-ordered it).
I have a copy as well.

4th “Hidamari Sketch” TV Anime’s Key Visual Revealed

August 19, 2012 4:15am EDT / Crunchyroll
“Hidamari Sketch × Hanikamu” slated for October

4th Hidamari Sketch TV Anime’s 1st Promo Streamed

posted on 2012-09-05 08:08 EDT / ANN
Hidamari Sketch × Honeycomb to premiere this October

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb TV Ad Streamed

posted on 2012-09-27 23:45 EDT / ANN
4th season of Hidamari Sketch to premiere on October 4

Hidamari Sketch x SP

COMING TO VOD JUNE 20, 2013!

SP Eps 1 & 2 are live at ANO

Season 1 Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

Season 2 Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

When do we get to see Sae and Hiro’s graduation? I’d love to see it included with Honeycomb, and speaking of that, when do we get to buy those episodes?

The license for it hasn’t been announced.
So it’s unknown as of yet.