SP Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

The Anime Network to StreamHidamari Sketch × Honeycomb Anime

posted on 2012-10-02 16:47 EDT
Company also confirms stream of Hidamari Sketch × Honeycomb

PR

For Immediate Release

Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb coming soon to Anime Network Online

HOUSTON, TX — Oct. 2, 2012 — This fall, Anime Network is back to the drawing board for more color coordinated adventures with the upcoming online release of Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb. Featuring work by returning Hidamari Sketch veterans Nahoko Hasegawa (series composition), Toshiaki Ito (character designs), Toshiki Kameyama (sound director) and Tomoki Kikuya (music) the new term at Yamabuki Arts High School is sure to receive high marks!

ABOUT THE SERIES
Attending the Yamabuki Arts High School is Yuno’s dream-come-true, and she’s learned so much already—not only from her instructors, but also from her friends and neighbors who’ve made the Hidamari Apartments a safe, nurturing home. But as the day of her “big sisters’” graduation draws closer, it’s time for Yuno to take on the same role for Nazuna, Nori and the other budding artists who’ve entered Hidamari’s protective cocoon. It’s also time to tackle some challenging artistic assignments. That doesn’t mean there won’t still be time for fun with Miyako and all the others, but it’s definitely time to pencil in her plans for the future. Prepare to be drawn in once again as the Hidamari magic continues in Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb!

Language: Japanese w/ English Subtitles
Rated: TV-14
Schedule: Coming Soon

Episode 1 will be available to watch for free.
Episodes 2 - 12 will require a Premium Subscription.

When I see the future I close my eyes…

So, I’m looking out for these excellent birds.

I can’t wait for season 4.

Per PR:

For Immediate Release
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb Coming to Anime Network Online this Week
HOUSTON, TX — October 19, 2012 — Anime Network is pleased to announce the upcoming online release of Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb this week on Anime Network Online.

SCHEDULE
Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
The first 3 episodes of the series will be available at the following times:

Episode 1 - Saturday October 20, 2012 @ 10:25 AM CDT
Episode 2 - Sunday October 21, 2012 @ 10:25 AM CDT
Episode 3 - Monday October 22, 2012 @ 10:25 AM CDT
…episodes 4 and onwards will air on Mondays at 10:25 AM Central

ABOUT THE SHOW
Attending the Yamabuki Arts High School is Yuno’s dream-come-true, and she’s learned so much already—not only from her instructors, but also from her friends and neighbors who’ve made the Hidamari Apartments a safe, nurturing home. But as the day of her “big sisters’” graduation draws closer, it’s time for Yuno to take on the same role for Nazuna, Nori and the other budding artists who’ve entered Hidamari’s protective cocoon. It’s also time to tackle some challenging artistic assignments. That doesn’t mean there won’t still be time for fun with Miyako and all the others, but it’s definitely time to pencil in her plans for the future. Prepare to be drawn in once again as the Hidamari magic continues in Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb!

Honeycomb, Ep 1, is live at ANO

Honeycomb, Ep 2, is live at ANO

Honeycomb, Ep 3, is live at ANO

HD stream is delayed.

Honeycomb, Ep 4, is live at ANO

Honeycomb, Ep 5, is live at ANO

Honeycomb, Ep 6, is live at ANO

Miya doesn’t have AC (or whatever that machine is on the balcony). I just noticed that this episode.

Honeycomb, Ep 7, is live at ANO

Unless it’s a bug, looks like Ep. 08 is delayed by 2 days.

Ep. 08 Nov. 28th @ 11:25AM EST / 8:25AM PST

It was announced on Facebook last week that it would be delayed until Wednesday, I guess I neglected to mention it here. :blush:

Pfft!
I don’t really blame you.
But if they went to the effort to post it on FB (which some of us don’t have nor pay attention to) Rai should have at least put that same effort into a blog post here, since he was obviously here and even posted the Turkey Day sale blog on the same day.

Yea, all my news for this site comes from the e-mails and the forums here. There was nothing (that I recall) posted about Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions being delayed last week either.

Honeycomb, Ep 8, is live at ANO

Honeycomb, Ep 9, is live at ANO