Roku Channel

Here’s a new suggestion for 2011…

Please add an Anime Network Channel on the Roku! It could link to the subscriber info here and allow subscribers to watch anime on their TV’s via the Roku as well as their computers. It would be great!

I second this. i would love to buy a year of AN just for my roku.

I’m still waiting anxiously. It would be a great addition to TAN and so much easier for me!

4th’d - I’ve got the CR channel & really want a TAN Channel - You can do it!

I concur. That would be brilliant. :cheer:

I agree I have two roku boxes and like to cut my ties with my cable company. Also I hope it would not have a flaw like the CR channel, no screen shot for FF or RW.

Have Roku & paid subscriber to Crunchyroll, Hulu & Netflix. If TAN created a channel I would do the same for them.

BTW the lack of screenshots in the Rew & FF isn’t a flaw, but only a slight inconvience.

YES YES…Let’s see how many people we can get to push the brilliant idea.

I so agree with this I would pay for a subscription if it were on roku 2. I had to let my subscription through my cable company go a few months back because they were not good at making sure content was added properly and on time

This would be awesome. I currently subscribe to Netflix, Hulu+ and Crunchyroll. And I’d add a subscription to Anime Network if they had a Roku channel.

I would pay for a subscription for a Roku channel as well! And if you’re interested in making a “private” beta channel first, I wouldn’t mind being a tester for it… :wink:

I would love to have roku and if there was way to link your account much like crunchyroll. Though there is anime network stuff on hulu on roku much like web site.

i currently have netflix, and use it almost exclusivly for anime (currently watching “Noir”), and would drop them instantiously if anime network had a roku app i hate having to watch on my computer’s tiny acreen (in comparison to my tv)

get an ipad and apple tv and problem solved! I love the new app, finally I can watch everything on my 60" led tv. I was itching for them to come on roku before as well but now it isnt an issue.

tripperdan99 wrote:

[quote]Have Roku & paid subscriber to Crunchyroll, Hulu & Netflix. If TAN created a channel I would do the same for them.

BTW the lack of screenshots in the Rew & FF isn’t a flaw, but only a slight inconvience.[/quote]

I have to agree, having all those services already, I would get a one year subscription if they provided this on Roku. I’m not an iDrone that thinks getting this on or iPad or paying extra money for an an inferior product like AppleTv is the only solution as someone else in this thread suggested.

I have crunchy roll but no dubbed anime would love to get Anime Network on Roku would go all in for a year .

Mark me down as another one who would like to see TAN on Roku

I think having a roku app would be a wise choice myself. =]

I subscribe, but I’ve been leaning toward dropping my TAN subscription, since I generally watch everything on Roku with my subscriptions to Crunchyroll and Hulu +. Crackle is available on Roku and has a good selection of subbed and dubbed anime, and Funimation will be launching a channel on Roku within the next couple of weeks.

Would love TAN on Roku!

I will say, the only way I would ever pay for a full subscription is if it becomes available on Roku.