High School DxD

Meanwhile all the other LE’s from around when it came out are still in stock . Heck looking some stuff from years back is still in stock . lol

1 Like

Except Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody, released on 3/12/19, which IDK how long that one was in stock for :thinking:

1 Like

Looks like it was sometime over the weekend it was one of the ones Robert mentioned ,but it got lost in my feed . Looking around Amazon and Roberts have stock of it ,but no place else . DXD Hero LE . Best Buy ,Amazon , and Roberts have stock . It’s curious sometimes what sells out . I figured the Golden Kamuy LE would go by now ,but it’s still available with GWP to . I was thinking about getting Death March to the Parallel ,but March had a bunch of LE’s so had to pass on it .

2 Likes

Didn’t that one only have a PBS release though? (ALA Baka and Test S2…)

Might be the reason right there.

1 Like

Yes it was . I thought I was thinking it was the one people were surprised got an LE ,but thinking it was surprised no regular edition . If I find a copy for what I’d want to pay I’ll get it . I miss Suncoast being around . Stuff would sit on the shelf until they had buy one get one sales . Fye not so much as they stock more merchandise and useless junk at mine at least .

Back to the DXD Hero LE if anyone wants it might want to get it from Amazon , Best Buy , or Roberts . Roberts is the cheapest at the moment oddly .

2 Likes

Don’t know when it happened (it was sometime this week, I know that), but the subtitled versions of seasons 1, 2, and 3 of DxD are back on Crunchyroll, AND THEY’RE UNCENSORED!

3 Likes

Wonder if Funi is trying to play nice to get something Crunchy has ?

2 Likes

More than likely, as the Last show covered by the Co-Op agreement is Shield Hero, since that was announced by Funi before the breakup even if it ran after the breakup was in effect

2 Likes

Already???

(Yes. That’s the cheapest listing on eBay right now…)

2 Likes

Wow I think it just fully sold out at Amazon sometime this month . In retrospect some stuff that has been out of print for over a year or two is just now going for that on eBay in auction format . I’d be curious to see what a DXD Hero LE would do in a auction listing .

1 Like

ANN Review - High School DxD Hero BD+DVD

by Theron Martin, Jun 24th 2019

2 Likes

Soo much money

1 Like

There’s a bundle on the funi store for black Friday:

https://www.funimation.com/shop/home-video/high-school-dxd-fallen-angel-bundle-fun-75608/

The interesting thing here is it includes the FS exclusive Rias pillowcase from the BORN LE.

Not sure if it’s worth $70 just to get the pillowcase though…

1 Like

If I did not already have all the blu-rays …:sob:

1 Like

I know right???

Is a Rias pillowcase worth $70???

:sob::sob::sob:

(Wonder if @Series5Ranger is going to pick it up)

Sorry, but I’ve heard terrible things about the Funimation store, so I will not be ordering it, and I have all the seasons already.

1 Like

Personal experience here. Never had a problem with their shipping. The problem lies with the handling delays. I’ve waited 2 weeks for something to be shipped out which was ordered while in stock (Strike Witches 2 LE).

Still nowhere near as atrocious as the Crunchy store…

1 Like

My only sort of bad experience was the shipping info not getting updated . Think that problem lies in the type of labels they use and the company they use for order fulfillment. Last three orders just showed up before the tracking even updated saying it left Texas .

2 Likes

But it includes…ahem…tissues…:smirk:

I didn’t care for this series, never made it past s1…so…:thinking:

1 Like

*Now if we could just get the Testament of Sister New Devil LNs …

1 Like