High School DxD

High School DxD Hero |Trailer (Own it 4/30)

2 Likes

Just 1 more month till HERO…

1 Like

wait hero haven’t started yet

1 Like

It was actually aired last year, but only uncensored on AT-X (the Japanese equivalent of something like HBO)

The Dubbed uncensored release is scheduled for a U.S. physical release on April 30th, just 4 weeks away! :grin:

2 Likes

ohhh

1 Like

I picked up the classics releases of seasons 1-3 .
All have reverse covers with titles on the spines .

Pictures

3 Likes

Curious to if you are going to get the LE version of HERO.

No matter what, it will be a strange addition to the other seasons. 1-3’s LE’s are the old style, with just the artbox and 2 Blu-ray cases, while it seems like this one will be similar to the thinline SND LE’s, but including not just an art book and poster, but the LN which supposedly helps retcon BORN’s ending. :thinking:

The OCD for this series :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I have it on pre-order . I’d have probably gotten the regular edition to match these in size ,but the physical items made me go LE .

2 Likes

High School DxD HERO Season 4 Limited Edition Blu-ray/DVD Shipped today from Rightstuf .

3 Likes

I got the ship notice email, but mine still has the LABEL NOT IN SYSTEM message when checking the tracking. Will probably be sent out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Yep just got my Ship notice as well with one of the manga I hads on preorder

3 Likes

Posting the extra pictures of the set here rest are in the bought thread . No unsafe for work . Which would be the book and cards . I’m a little disappointed the box is not big enough to hold at least the light novel with the Blu-ray case and artbook . At least they could have made the box with the poster and cards big enough to hold it . Instead it goes by itself . Overall while a little disappointed it’s a nice presentation though not sure how I feel about the slipcover . It makes it feel a little cheap to be honest .

Summary

image image

6 Likes
Don't have time to open mine yet, but a few comparison shots between S1 LE and S4 LE

Yes my S1 is a little beat up. Bought it used, then swapped the discs with a new regular copy…

Comparison shot of the thickness of the boxes:

1 Like

With the slip on it matches the older LE sets a little better . Looks odd next to my classic sets though .lol

2 Likes

High School DxD Hero |Trailer (Own it Now)

2 Likes

Unboxing the High School DxD Hero Limited Edition | Hey! Nice Package!

1 Like

So LE might be officially out of print already . Source is not exactly 100% trustworthy .

2 Likes

It’s not on the Funi Store at this moment either :thinking:

RS still has it in stock though.

1 Like

Rightstuf just confirmed on Facebook it’s not getting another printing . So whatever is out is what there is .

2 Likes

26 days. It lasted 26 days…

2 Likes