High School of the Dead / Gakuen Mokushiroku

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]
It was the same, just bootleg cam/phone version of it when they premiered the PV.[/quote]

Ah, I didn’t notice.
Slick

The hell. I go away for a little bit of time then see a link on /a/ concerning TAN having High School of the Dead.

You guys suck : (

[quote=wolfo]
The hell. I go away for a little bit of time then see a link on /a/ concerning TAN having High School of the Dead.

You guys suck : ([/quote]

We didn’t think you cared anymore, Wolfo.

[quote=Slowhand]
We didn’t think you cared anymore, Wolfo.[/quote]

Zombies are involved.
How could I not care?

Get your pocky ready…

about that background image, coffee god, I like that chicks boobies…they look lovely…I wish to nestle between them

[quote=Haissan]
about that background image, coffee god, I like that chicks boobies…they look lovely…I wish to nestle between them[/quote]

In this particular case, you’re going to have to specify which one.

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]

[quote=Haissan]
about that background image, coffee god, I like that chicks boobies…they look lovely…I wish to nestle between them[/quote]

In this particular case, you’re going to have to specify which one.[/quote]

All of them.

[quote=wolfo]
How could I not care?[/quote]

Dude, I toally tried IMing you last night, but you weren’t there!

[quote=Hentai]
Dude, I toally tried IMing you last night, but you weren’t there![/quote]

And by the time I was you weren’t.

Also, b>IP ban rights to gut the retarded part of /a/ from ever being able to watch the simulcast here.

I got nothing so far and its 15 minutes in. Anyone else having problems?

[quote=Ruben7227]
I got nothing so far and its 15 minutes in. Anyone else having problems?[/quote]

Yeah, the entire site is experiencing a database error. Administrators are working on fixing it at this moment.

http://twitter.com/TheAnimeNetwork :

yeah… the whole site keeps telling me that it cant connect to the MySQL or whatever… i have to keep reloading pages just to get them to come up…
i have gotten to the player for it … but it wont play for me…
i had to go thru “watch now” then find it and it took me to the page… but it still wont play… just has the backsplash image…
everytime i hit the play button it just goes back to the image…
nothin else…
damnit…

yoka

Ah, thanks for the reply. I’ll check twitter for any updates.

The episode has started working for me. Anyone else still having issues?

Your lucky, still nothing on my end, but the site isn’t crashing anymore.

same here… the site is fine… everything is running well… still no show… …

ill try again in a few…

yoka

Internet QQ was so loud I heard it in real life!

PS: I blame Wolfo

One word, AWESOME. The first episode was better than I could have hoped for. Great action, great story and hot anime women. I loved it.
Slick

I finally got it to work. Now, I’m no fan of zombie movies-they just do not do it for me. I decided to give this one a try and-WOW! They hooked me in right away!

Having the only two survivors at the observatory be exes-and to have the the guy have to kill his ex-girlfriend’s new love, who is also his best friend-that was a masterstroke! I can’t wait until next Sunday to see how they get down from there.
Note to self-always go for the head!